It looks like Ryan wont be practicing this week.

Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Smith already said he expects Ryan back to practice on Wed. Matter of fact, no one ever said anything about the flu. Only said he wasn't feeling well. Could be anything but it doesn't sound too bad when you are expected back after your day off. If it were the flu that would not of been said. Let's wait until Wed before we get nervous. BTW, we can win with Redman.

I remember a time when I said Harry Douglass ripped his ACL...

Yes but that was pretty obvious. We all knew it but didn't want to believe it. Should of said when you were right about Sam Baker last year. That, you were right about. No one ever said anything about a flu with Ryan though. Just said he wasn't feeling well. Let's wait til Wed before we even think swine flu or any flu for that matter. He is expected back by then.

Yes but that was pretty obvious. We all knew it but didn't want to believe it. Should of said when you were right about Sam Baker last year. That, you were right about. No one ever said anything about a flu with Ryan though. Just said he wasn't feeling well. Let's wait til Wed before we even think swine flu or any flu for that matter. He is expected back by then.

Ryan has flu symptoms. If he just had a cold he would have been allowed to practice. But he wasnt. Ryan was sent home. That's FLU symptoms.

And the only Flu spreading this time of year is pig flu. Use your analytical skills to connect the dots. Matt Ryan has Swine Flu. I had that and it sucks horrible. He wont be doing anything this week except laying on his back in bed. He will not be prepared to start against Miami.

Ryan has flu symptoms. If he just had a cold he would have been allowed to practice. But he wasnt. Ryan was sent home. That's FLU symptoms.

And the only Flu spreading this time of year is pig flu. Use your analytical skills to connect the dots. Matt Ryan has Swine Flu. I had that and it sucks horrible. He wont be doing anything this week except laying on his back in bed. He will not be prepared to start against Miami.

You had swine flu? Yikes. Sorry tom hear that but good to hear you are OK. You could be right about flu symptoms but if he's got a bad cold or even a virus then he'd still be sent home on a Monday. Coach said he expected him back on Wed. I doubt he says that if Ryan has any flu symptoms considering it takes nearly a week to shake even a reg flu. I also think if he had the flu they would have had him go to the hospital and had him on an IV. Especially since the swine flu has been so prevalent lately. Until he goes to the hospital I find it hard to believe he has flu symptoms of any kind.

You had swine flu? Yikes. Sorry tom hear that but good to hear you are OK. You could be right about flu symptoms but if he's got a bad cold or even a virus then he'd still be sent home on a Monday. Coach said he expected him back on Wed. I doubt he says that if Ryan has any flu symptoms considering it takes nearly a week to shake even a reg flu. I also think if he had the flu they would have had him go to the hospital and had him on an IV. Especially since the swine flu has been so prevalent lately. Until he goes to the hospital I find it hard to believe he has flu symptoms of any kind.

I had the swine flu back in march. Right around the time the media was tracking the very first usa cases. I didnt report it, but I was on my back in bed for 3 days, and missed 4 days of work. It hit me hard and fast. Ive had the flu before many times in my life, but nothing like that one. It sucked.

That sucks man. I bet a lot more people got it but didn't report it as well. They expect it to be much worse here in the fall flu season.

Total seriousness, that was the worst Flu I ever experienced in my life. It was a challenge just to get up to put dog food in my dog's bowl, and clean up his turds and pee from my kitchen because I couldnt take him outside.

I had the swine flu back in march. Right around the time the media was tracking the very first usa cases. I didnt report it, but I was on my back in bed for 3 days, and missed 4 days of work. It hit me hard and fast. Ive had the flu before many times in my life, but nothing like that one. It sucked.

I swear i think i had it too. about Feb.... I took 2 rounds of anti-biotics and it still lingered like crazy. Deep congestion in my lungs that lasted forever, and weak as heck.. I would cough and nothing would come out, but it felt like stuff was there.. it was bad..

I swear i think i had it too. about Feb.... I took 2 rounds of anti-biotics and it still lingered like crazy. Deep congestion in my lungs that lasted forever, and weak as heck.. I would cough and nothing would come out, but it felt like stuff was there.. it was bad..

Thats how it started with me too. I couldnt stop coughing. Then I left work and came home and laid on my couch, and I couldnt get up for 3 days.