Pennington will shred us if we get no pass rush..

Andre5000

he makes the throws before the receivers make thier cuts. He's no Mike Vick, zeroing in on a reciever and firing it , he has average arm strength due to injuries, but he is smart and tough. He knows where to throw tha ball. ... if we make him uncomfortable and hurry him we have a chance.. otherwise look for Chad to carve up our defense like a prime rib.

he makes the throws before the receivers make thier cuts. He's no Mike Vick, zeroing in on a reciever and firing it , he has average arm strength due to injuries, but he is smart and tough. He knows where to throw tha ball. ... if we make him uncomfortable and hurry him we have a chance.. otherwise look for Chad to carve up our defense like a prime rib.

No worries. If he didn't watch the NFL Draft this past year he will get introduce to our 1st round pick will soon. :D

I agree with you, but this is true in any situation.No pass rush usually equals big trouble. I am pretty confident that are defensive front can get plenty of pressure. I am looking for our D to carve Chad up. (I DEFINITELY HOPE SO)

This is true, but Pennington doesn't have a good deep ball. He's great at timing, but he's a good example of a QB who can't beat slow corners. If Chevis Jackson and Brian Williams were both great at sitting the short routes and playing the ball, then they'd be great against Pennington.

Pennington will carve you up in the short game, but he can't make slow corners pay. I hope we flood the short zones.