If Grimes and Houston start Sunday!

How long will it take for Smith to put Williams and Hill in?

1- When Grimes or Houston gets burned by Tedd Ginn!!!

I say By half time there will be a change!!

Man we have to stop the Wildcat!! Also Tedd Ginn is Tall !!! Houston or Grimes are going to play that Vanilla Defense and I along with alot of us fans are nervous about this - Our Corners are toooo soft in coverage look at the preseason games,

Houston and Grimes play 10+yards man to man coverage from the wr- we cannot do this or it will be a long day for us!!

If I was Smith all it would take is for Grimes or Houston to get burned for a touchdown and I would pull them out and replace them NO SECOND CHANCES!! Just my Opinion!!

Man we have to stop the Wildcat!! Also Tedd Ginn is Tall !!! Houston or Grimes are going to play that Vanilla Defense and I along with alot of us fans are nervous about this - Our Corners are toooo soft in coverage look at the preseason games,

Houston and Grimes play 10+yards man to man coverage from the wr- we cannot do this or it will be a long day for us!!

If I was Smith all it would take is for Grimes or Houston to get burned for a touchdown and I would pull them out and replace them NO SECOND CHANCES!! Just my Opinion!!

Preseason is over. The vanilla defenses have all been shelved until preseason 2010.

"1- When Grimes or Houston gets burned by Tedd Ginn!!!"

You know the future? Have some faith in our players sheesh.

And put in two corners who have never played in our defense, don't know the schemes, verbage ect...? No not going to happen.... besides we are going to be fine.

Ginn is only a minimal threat as long as Pennington is the QB.

And put in two corners who have never played in our defense, don't know the schemes, verbage ect...? No not going to happen.... besides we are going to be fine.

Ginn is only a minimal threat as long as Pennington is the QB.

I think you must be Grimes agent, because you had him rated as our best CB. He plays 10 yards off the line even with short pass sit. just like Houston. Pennington is not all about deep passes!

What team would Grimes start for other than the Falcons?

lol.

ted ginn is not tall... atleast give our guys a chance to play a regular season game, b4 u start bashin dem

@ATLBIRDFANDIMONIUM

shut your scaryass up. all preseason games are missing one crucial element. Playbook schemes that work.

If it works, why test it out in a game that doesn't matter? Why show these schemes to the world?

Think back on how our offense looked last preseason. Then think about our offense last regular season.

After which you can proceed to shutting the hellup.

@ATLBIRDFANDIMONIUM

shut your scaryass up. all preseason games are missing one crucial element. Playbook schemes that work.

If it works, why test it out in a game that doesn't matter? Why show these schemes to the world?

Think back on how our offense looked last preseason. Then think about our offense last regular season.

After which you can proceed to shutting the hellup.

Jerry this the nfl and size matters, play books and schemes are great if your not on the ground. A receiver has already caught the ball within five yards unless we just want to conciede the play. I think this was a problem last season as well, we added Fox/ and have tried to get Houston more phy. at the line. This maybe is why we added two CBs .But you may be right.

Pennington is a saavy QB that makes throws long before the reciever makes his cut.. He will toy with Grimes and Houston.. we NEED a pass rush or he will eat us alive.

I think you must be Grimes agent, because you had him rated as our best CB. He plays 10 yards off the line even with short pass sit. just like Houston. Pennington is not all about deep passes!

What team would Grimes start for other than the Falcons?

Yea, I did. Did you see see preseason?

Unfortunately, Grimes appeared to be the best in coverage. I mean, he gave up a few completions, one that was a push off.

Houston - Used and abused an unprecedented amount of times

Owens - gave up, TD, TD, long pass, long pass (and to backups)

C Jackson - looked decent the last preseason game; however, earlier he was getting dusted by Practice Squaders.

I saw Grimes jump numerous routes, he consistently got his hands on the ball despite not being able to catch. You can't tell me that Houston, Owens, or Jackson outperformed Grimes.

I never compared him to other teams' CBs, I just said he was the best in coverage of our CBs.

And yes, Pennington is not all about deep passes because his arm strength is lacking and his skills questionable.