Is the Miami game even sold out?

Andre5000

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't just Atlanta. I hate when people talk stupid ****. Chargers, Browns, Jags are just some of the teams havong trouble selling out games. As a matter of fact, up to 20% of all NFL games could be blacked out this season. Stop making it sound like Atlanta is the only place having this problem dumbass.

20% of games possible black out

Other teams having problems selling out

It isn't just Atlanta. I hate when people talk stupid ****. Chargers, Browns, Jags are just some of the teams havong trouble selling out games. As a matter of fact, up to 20% of all NFL games could be blacked out this season. Stop making it sound like Atlanta is the only place having this problem dumbass.

20% of games possible black out

Other teams having problems selling out

Jags are always gonna have problems selling out. Barely enough people in that town to support a team. Cleveland is in the rst belt and economy worse than Atlanta. San Diego? They just have too much fun surfing and stuff to care about Football.

For the price of 1 lower level season ticket ($100 * 10 games) you can buy a nice HDTV that gives you a closer view. And that doesn't count the expenses for parking or drinking and eating overpriced stadium food.

The atmosphere cannot be duplicated at home in front of a tv, but some people don't have that kind of extra cash around. $1000 could be a month's rent or house payment.

And some decide they'd rather spend the money on college tickets, or other things to do.

I don't know about sponsors doing that ticket buying to much in this economy either. Companies are feeling the pinch as well although I could see Airtran scooping up the tickets for week 1 as a new sponsor trying to get their name out there. As a season ticket holder I could care less about blackouts because I will see the game but know there are fans that can't make it and would like to watch at home. In the past I would have been one of those people that would have said go buy a ticket without pity for those who could not watch on tv but for many thats not realistic this season with the economy. NFL should consider 90% stadium capacity a sellout this season with walkup ticket sales likely getting a team to sellout status.

I never really understood putting a team in Jacksonville. They put a small market team in the Falcons and Buccaneers markets? I've done some work in Jacksonville and the first thing you notice when you arrive is how small town the place feels.

I never really understood putting a team in Jacksonville. They put a small market team in the Falcons and Buccaneers markets? I've done some work in Jacksonville and the first thing you notice when you arrive is how small town the place feels.

Except for the fact Jax is the largest US city by area outside of Alaska. Sorry the trivia head coming out in me.

We appreciate it, but you might want to buy up the tickets at the Dolphins stadium first. They are having more problems selling tickets than the Falcons.

Oh really? Our home opener is already sold out. Did you mean when we were 1-15? Yes us and everybody else would have had trouble selling tickets in a miserable season like that. Anyways, enjoy all the aqua in your seats, from what I hear there's going to be a lot of us.

Shut up and take your azz to a Marlins game since they have an average attendance of 12 people and five or six of them are fans of the other team

lol you're barkin up the wrong tree, I actually used to support the Braves before the Marlins existed. But I could never really get into baseball, by the time the Marlins arrived I had already lost interest in baseball completely. I could care less how many fans they have, in fact, I wish they'd take their sorry ***** out of Joe Robbie Stadium.