Remember Chick-Fil-A

KANE337

At my local Chic-Fil-A up here in Greensboro I counted 2 Falcons shirts (one being mine), one Steelers, one Jets, one Packers, one Vikings, one Browns, and two Panthers shirts. Needless to say outside of Charlotte, NC is a mixed bag when it comes to NFL loyalty.

Tons of NC State and UNC with a few Duke shirts mostly though.

I think some people just love anything Georgia, no matter how bad it is. Their chicken sandwich is bread and a deep fried chicken patty. Horrible food. Even for free, and that's saying a lot for those that know me.

Chicken patty? No, it's a chicken breast half. It's breaded and fried just like any other fried chicken would be. Is necessarily the healthiest thing to eat, of course not, but there's a lot worse...

Yea I got 8 sandwiches, I had a lot of time to kill.... And also, Chick-Fil-A isn't crappy southern food at all. You can't really compare it to any other fast food. I worked there for a while in high school and they really do care about their customer service and have much higher quality food than any other fast food chain. It's amazing how much differently run a Chick-Fil-A is than any other restaurant... Hah, I just had to defend my old place of work, it really is a notch above any other type of food joint in the fast food industry(except for Zaxby's maybe).