Where in Williamsburg, VA can I watch Falcons this Sunday?

NCFalcon52

oh man, before I got satellite, I used to go to a hotel that had a sports bar, its over by busch gardens, I want to say it was a marriot, sorry cant help more

there was a Spectators, but it closed down last month becuase Buffalo Wild Wings is going in next month

I'm actually going to the game this week, so, my house is out

ugh.. sorry, the only place i know of there that might have the NFL package would be hooters. Yes Williamsburg has a hooters. Possibly might be able to watch it there. I know they do the pay per view MMA fights. thats the best I got for ya....

Thanks, I was hoping for a spot that maybe some falcons fans get together at a sports bar. I might have to settle for a laptop and slingbox that is fuzzy. At least I can see the game.

Anyone else have suggestions for places?

oh man, before I got satellite, I used to go to a hotel that had a sports bar, its over by busch gardens, I want to say it was a marriot, sorry cant help more

there was a Spectators, but it closed down last month becuase Buffalo Wild Wings is going in next month

I'm actually going to the game this week, so, my house is out

Have fun! I live in NC and it is a week it is going to be on tv here and I am out of town...a little bummed, but still hopeful to find a spot to watch it.

I am with him. There are a couple sports bars up there but no definite direct tv or not. If you head down to Newport News 20 mins on 64 East. There is a Buffalo wild Wings and Irish bar off of the Jefferson Ave exit. I have watched at both of these places in the past. My Brother will be a Buffalo Wild Wings watching it. Question why in williamsburg are you doing the Patriot Triathlon series or just on vacation.

I think this is the one,

Quality Inn at Kingsmill, on McClaws Circle,

this has to be the one, good thing about this one, they only have like 5 TV's but no one is ever in there, so you can request the falcons game

I would call first, dont know if the bar even exists anymore, its been like 4 years since i went there last, 757-220-1100

I am with him. There are a couple sports bars up there but no definite direct tv or not. If you head down to Newport News 20 mins on 64 East. There is a Buffalo wild Wings and Irish bar off of the Jefferson Ave exit. I have watched at both of these places in the past. My Brother will be a Buffalo Wild Wings watching it. Question why in williamsburg are you doing the Patriot Triathlon series or just on vacation.

Just on vacation with my family. My wonderful wife knows I have plans to watch the game on Sunday afternoon and she is good with me heading off somewhere to watch it. I might try the Buffalo Wild wings if it is only 20 min. or so. I will check it on the map from where I am staying. Thanks!

only other place I can think of is The Corner Pocket, upscale pool hall, half of the place is a restaurant/bar other half is a pool hall

again, i would call first, ive eaten there a couple of times, but cant remember what the TV set up is like, of if they even have NFL ticket

757-220-0808

I think this is the one,

Quality Inn at Kingsmill, on McClaws Circle,

this has to be the one, good thing about this one, they only have like 5 TV's but no one is ever in there, so you can request the falcons game

I would call first, dont know if the bar even exists anymore, its been like 4 years since i went there last, 757-220-1100

I will call them and see what they have.

only other place I can think of is The Corner Pocket, upscale pool hall, half of the place is a restaurant/bar other half is a pool hall

again, i would call first, ive eaten there a couple of times, but cant remember what the TV set up is like, of if they even have NFL ticket

757-220-0808

Corner pocket does not have NFL Ticket...but Buffalo Wild Wings in Newport News does. I am trying to see if Green Leafe has it.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks, I was hoping for a spot that maybe some falcons fans get together at a sports bar. I might have to settle for a laptop and slingbox that is fuzzy. At least I can see the game.

Anyone else have suggestions for places?

Theres not that many Falcons fans scattered around the USA.. I lived in NYC for 2 years and i found ONE Falcon fan the whole time i was there and had to watch the game at Mr Biggs on the smallest TV in the place in the back corner...

lived in Miami for 2 years and also found ONE Falcon fan.. Watched the games at the Clevelander with him every Sunday, finally just got the NFL Package on DirecTV.