Dolphins OC Dan Henning

atlbaby

Miami Dolphins is planning to battle test the Falcons young defense come this Sunday. They will show flashes of the wild cat formation and make the restructure defense adjust and prove they can stop the scheme. Look for newly acquired Pat White to line up behind center and try to confuse 2nd year LB Curtis Lofton.

Falcon Fans let do our part to help out our defense. Be as loud as you can so we can disrupt their plans.

Nobody scared of the overrated Dolphins. They only won 11 games last year because they played the two worst division in Football. NFC West & AFC East minus a Tom Brady Patriots team. They will play the NFC South this year and it will provide different results. The only thing Van Gorder has to do is blitz Pennington. Pennington don't have the arm strength to throw the ball more than 25 yards. :D

Nobody scared of the overrated Dolphins. They only won 11 games last year because they played the two worst division in Football. NFC West & AFC East minus a Tom Brady Patriots team. They will play the NFC South this year and it will provide different results. The only thing Van Gorder has to do is blitz Pennington. Pennington don't have the arm strength to throw the ball more than 25 yards. :D

If it weren't for the Wildcat the Fins wouldn't of gotten anywhere.

You are right Pennington do not have the arm strength to beat anybody long. Plus Abraham knows him well from their days in New York.

Miami Dolphins is planning to battle test the Falcons young defense come this Sunday. They will show flashes of the wild cat formation and make the restructure defense adjust and prove they can stop the scheme. Look for newly acquired Pat White to line up behind center and try to confuse 2nd year LB Curtis Lofton.

Falcon Fans let do our part to help out our defense. Be as loud as you can so we can disrupt their plans.

Im all for disruption but what would be even better is that as soon as someone in the stands recognizes that the Dolphins are moving into their wildcat formation, instead of booing have 60,000 + scream "WILDCAT"

This link, provided in another post, gives a breakdown of it and how to defend it and recognize it.

Wildcat

I'm not sure we'll have to worry much about White in their "wildcat" formation since he's stuggled mightedly this preseason at QB. Remember folks, he can't be inserted into the game as a 3rd string QB unless the team keeps him there for good. That is, at least until the 4th quarter. And I'm not sure the Phins will risk keeping White @ the #2 spot.

My guess is that we'll see the Ronnie Brown version of the wildcat (besides, I'm sure Brown wants to show out for his family since he's from Cartersville).

As for Henning - wasn't he the OC for Carolina during our 71-0 year? Yeah, he's got me shaking in my boots. :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
DOLPHINS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Henning. I'll never forgive him for demolishing our early 80's perennial playoff team.

I sorry Henning not to blame, it was Rickon Smith the owner ,it started with him 1st because if Smith had of left the team along and let them play for acouple of more yrs Atl. would have won a Championship , that's soley falls on Smith the former owner , I can say strait up he was butt dum and stupid , and he didn't want to put no money in this team that's the reason for so many yrs of no back 2 back winning seasons , and Aurthor Blank is still trying to straighten his mess .

Really? They are going to test our defense? wow what a shock...

I bet Pennington passes for 400 yards.. We win, but dont talk crap about a great Football player that everyone in the league respects.

I hate Henning. I'll never forgive him for demolishing our early 80's perennial playoff team.
Our 80's team was demolished by Andrews' knee injury in 84.

Hennings is not bad. Down right sneaky actually. Put plenty of daggers in our hearts when he was with CAR.

Do you really think the Tuna would hire him if he sucked monkey balls? Don't think so.

I bet Pennington passes for 400 yards.. We win, but dont talk crap about a great Football player that everyone in the league respects.

Wow! Pennington couldn't even pass for 400 yards if he was controlling hisself in Madden. Let be for real, we are talking about Chad here.