I Told You So

Top Flight

Hahahahahahahaha

For all you people that said Thomas DeCoud was gonna be a beast on this team, get real. (you all know who you are)

I tried to tell you guys DeCoud was not a starting safety for us but noooooooooo. *Mocking* "Oh, DeCoud is gonna be a beast for us and William Moore won't even get a chance because DeCoud is gonna take over". YEA RIGHT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahaha

For all you people that said Thomas DeCoud was gonna be a beast on this team, get real. (you all know who you are)

I tried to tell you guys DeCoud was not a starting safety for us but noooooooooo. "Oh, DeCoud is gonna be a beast for us and William Moore won't even get a chance because DeCoud is gonna take over". YEA RIGHT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

Decoud is still the starter for now, the dude is starting for the 1st time. I still think he has good range and will probably be a solid player for us at FS, I dont think Decoud is built to be a SS, but he can play SS in a pinch.

It is so STUPID that some fans would rather be right and be able to say I TOLD YOU SO!!! than to have some players on this team excede expectations and play good. You people are not fans of this team anytime a player on this team fails to meet expectations it should NOT be an event for people to say crap like this it should be a disappointment as it is a set back for the whole team. Shame on you idiots for saying crap like this poster.

Like i said.......I TOLD YOU SO. I know i'm a Falcons fan. Are You? :huh:

usually, one would say "i told you so" after they have proven a point. Decoud still has yet to play in a regular season game. If when he starts in the Miami game, he screws up and sucks, then you post this thread. But you're a little premature bro.

and i have proven my point. DeCoud is NOT ready!!! LIKE I SAID go to my name go to view topics and click OMG Decoud named starter. I have proven my point

and i have proven my point. DeCoud is NOT ready!!! LIKE I SAID go to my name go to view topics and click OMG Decoud named starter. I have proven my point

i still dont see any proof. until he fails in a game that counts, you cant possibly say he isnt ready to start.

let me ask...have you seen decoud be productive in preseason?? always late on tackles, blown coverage. c'mon :lol: :P :lol:

so you cry bout pre season. have u seen norwood and abe be productive in the preseason. u probably never even stepped on the field a day in ur life to even make judgement on how any player does. real football starts week 1 of the regular season. that's when u see real plays being made

so you cry bout pre season. have u seen norwood and abe be productive in the preseason. u probably never even stepped on the field a day in ur life to even make judgement on how any player does. real football starts week 1 of the regular season. that's when u see real plays being made

hahahahaha....cuz. i play high school football for the HVJ Warriors. Starting WR and backup CB. You dont know me BOY!!!!!!!!!!! <_<