Thomas Decoud cannot start for this team!

falconjuicer

This guy has not made a play all preseason and has given our CB no help on the deep ball. I don't even know for a fact if he has made a tackle all preseason. William Moore is needed he will help us in the run game and create turnovers. He can also put coleman back to his natural position FS. By the way how long is moores hamstring going to take??

This guy has not made a play all preseason and has given our CB no help on the deep ball. I don't even know for a fact if he has made a tackle all preseason. William Moore is needed he will help us in the run game and create turnovers. He can also put coleman back to his natural position FS. By the way how long is moores hamstring going to take??

IDK but he probably won't see the field until after the bye week

will u give da man a chance to play 1 regular season game??? our defensive scheme will be way different... but i do think we need moore at ss asap!!!!

I know, when we got him at 55, I was really excited. He has the athletic ability we need in a SS. I believe that our best secondary will be the two new corners plus william moore at SS and Coleman at FS

LCB -- WIlliams

RCB -- Hill

SS -- Moore

FS -- Coleman

Nickleback -- Grimes

Im worried about Thomas DeCoud starting at FS If you think he's gotten better since camp and the pre season, then I'd say you're seeing what you want to see.If we go through periods of no pass rush like last year We are going to rank toward the bottom of the NFL in pass defense, without a shadow of a doubt. Brian Williams should start and then we slowly incorporate Decoud in the game after the out come has been determined. also we've gotta be better in the press because we keep playing so far off and get dinked and dunked and then BOOM! they fly over the top...