A Failure of Capitalism?

Globalisation that is dually enabled by a free economy.

You say exploit, I see trade. Trade with countries that would otherwise have nothing to trade with.

Then you aren't aware of our Globalization efforts either. The first method is to try and convince them join our side. If they refuse, create an internal removal of power. If that doesn't work, military action. That is why Military innovation is so mandatory in maximizing globalization success. Without the threat of force, there is no way to gain control.

We go to war with leaders we cannot control to institute a regime change and place a more submissive leader at the head so we can buy their resources and sell them back to 'em for a profit. It's description is typically reduced to "spreading of freedom." It's Nationalistic in a way. -_-

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No **** below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Then you aren't aware of our Globalization efforts either. The first method is to try and convince them join our side. If they refuse, create an internal removal of power. If that doesn't work, military action. That is why Military innovation is so mandatory in maximizing globalization success. Without the threat of force, there is no way to gain control.

We go to war with leaders we cannot control to institute a regime change and place a more submissive leader at the head so we can buy their resources and sell them back to 'em for a profit. It's description is typically reduced to "spreading of freedom." It's Nationalistic in a way. -_-

Maybe so, but what you just described really doesn't have anything to do with capitalism nor is the U.S. gov the only one to do these things. (Actually all of this is completely unconstitutional.)

Um...how you you say the "majority killed the mass portions?" Isn't that sort of a contradiction? :huh:

But surely it's ok to do it with natives, isn't it?

Or just fine and dandy when ignoring a growing epidemic of starvation and poverty?

I actually don't support murder of the minority. And many other Marxists don't either. And if you ever meet one in real life, see what they think of Stalin. Then actually listen without fear of being ego slapped on a messageboard. Stalin was a counter-revolutionary. That alone is a rejection of Marxism! But here I go repeating myself because you keep ******* ignoring what I've already shown. <_<

Have fun. I'm through spinning in circles for you guys. I never really expected a large supply of football fans to really discuss it to the core anyways. I'll enjoy posting pictures and being a smart a##. Cya. :)

First, learn the difference between a majority and a mass of something. Given the fact that the individuals I referenced killed multiple millions of people, that would be considered a "mass killing", "mass genocide" or however you wish to label it.

Second, stop the strawmen.

Finally, your coffeehouse brethren can wax philosophical about the benefits of Marxism, and parse history to your own definition to cover the ills of this economic and political system, but in the real world, with real application, attempted multiple times, it is at it's essence a tyrannical system that undermines the individual and requires suppression of the minority to enforce the collective will.

"Coffeehouse brethren." :lol:

I love it.

"A tyrannical system" :lol:

"yeah, hey guys, we won't have any state but yeah, we'll have a tyrant."

genius!

Oh wait, that's your Stalin basis once again.

I see the effort to continue in circles is still in force.

Read Marxism before you keep that stupid claim going that it has been tried multiple times. Pay close attention to where Stalin's actions are not the essence of it.

Or continue your misconception of it to maintain the status quo. Either way, I don't give a sh#t. :)