Chris Houston Trade Value

autigerfan

Just wondering what Houston might fetch in a trade given our newfound depth at the corner postion. He's still a very talented player and might thrive in a system that plays more man coverage with their corners. Anyone think we could get a 4th or a 5th next year for him? I guess its possible we keep him around until Hill gets up to speed with our system. Williams should be ready to contribute pretty early though.

Just wondering what Houston might fetch in a trade given our newfound depth at the corner postion. He's still a very talented player and might thrive in a system that plays more man coverage with their corners. Anyone think we could get a 4th or a 5th next year for him? I guess its possible we keep him around until Hill gets up to speed with our system. Williams should be ready to contribute pretty early though.

I don't think we will trade him.....

These signings should make him step it up if he really wants to start in this league. He was the vet in our secondary and now he has to show it.

If he doesn't show us something this year....... then maybe he could be traded. But who would trade for him after the showing he had in the preseason.

I say a bucket of chicken and two of them Buc cheerleaders. That about it.

He stunk in man and zone for two years. His only game was against KC cause he hates Bowe. He went back to sleep right after that game.