Back to Back Winning Seasons: Dispell the Curse

lokifalcon55

“The next NFL season could be historic for the Falcons. With at least nine victories, they would end one of the more dubious distinctions in sports, a streak that continues from the beginning of the franchise’s history. In 43 seasons, the team has never achieved consecutive winning seasons. “

AJC

Not much has been said about it because if you are honest with yourself it terrifies you. The Falcons are in an excellent opportunity to change history. Yet one injury, one game with bad luck and everything changes. Some fans will label me insane…whatever it takes! 43 seasons and I am insane. We had a Super Bowl team and could not break it! Take action now don’t wait until it’s too late.

I considered myself a very skeptical person and non superstitious until last weekend I visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame. They have a board which records each year throughout history of all the teams and their wins and loses. It is just starring at you, 43 seasons. At that point I felt compelled to take the opportunity to publicly renounce the curse that I believe my Great Grandmother placed over the Falcons. I also attempted a Vulcan mind melt with the busts of Vince Lombardi and John Madden. But I do believe that was taking it to the extreme.

Coach Smith, TD, and Mr. Blank are doing their part. Every fan needs to support the Falcons this year like no other in order to break the streak. Since no evidence has been found as the inception of the curse, I believe the Falcons curse is not just one thing. I believe it is a culmination of smaller curses. If you can’t be at the game and make noise, support in any other way you can think of. If you have knowledge of any small curses on the Falcons, Publicly renounce them!

Instructions to Publicly renounce curse: All that is required is to wear something with Falcons on it. Clothes, jewelry, etc.to a public place. The more relevance to football the better it is. Grasp article you are wearing in hand and publicly state, (you do not have to shout), and that you renounce the curse in which you are aware of. And then most of all support the Falcons and Believe! You should feel as if some weight has been lifted from your shoulders, if not repeat until you experience the feeling.

Photo: Pro Football Hall of Fame not a throwback but an original on display.

100_14331.jpg

“The next NFL season could be historic for the Falcons. With at least nine victories, they would end one of the more dubious distinctions in sports, a streak that continues from the beginning of the franchise’s history. In 43 seasons, the team has never achieved consecutive winning seasons. “

AJC

Not much has been said about it because if you are honest with yourself it terrifies you. The Falcons are in an excellent opportunity to change history. Yet one injury, one game with bad luck and everything changes. Some fans will label me insane…whatever it takes! 43 seasons and I am insane. We had a Super Bowl team and could not break it! Take action now don’t wait until it’s too late.

I considered myself a very skeptical person and non superstitious until last weekend I visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame. They have a board which records each year throughout history of all the teams and their wins and loses. It is just starring at you, 43 seasons. At that point I felt compelled to take the opportunity to publicly renounce the curse that I believe my Great Grandmother placed over the Falcons. I also attempted a Vulcan mind melt with the busts of Vince Lombardi and John Madden. But I do believe that was taking it to the extreme.

Coach Smith, TD, and Mr. Blank are doing their part. Every fan needs to support the Falcons this year like no other in order to break the streak. Since no evidence has been found as the inception of the curse, I believe the Falcons curse is not just one thing. I believe it is a culmination of smaller curses. If you can’t be at the game and make noise, support in any other way you can think of. If you have knowledge of any small curses on the Falcons, Publicly renounce them!

Instructions to Publicly renounce curse: All that is required is to wear something with Falcons on it. Clothes, jewelry, etc.to a public place. The more relevance to football the better it is. Grasp article you are wearing in hand and publicly state, (you do not have to shout), and that you renounce the curse in which you are aware of. And then most of all support the Falcons and Believe! You should feel as if some weight has been lifted from your shoulders, if not repeat until you experience the feeling.

Photo: Pro Football Hall of Fame not a throwback but an original on display.

100_14331.jpg

If your insane, then I'm right beside you! Great post!

Although there may or may not be a "curse" it does feel as if there is from the history alone. I wear some sort of Falcons atire everyday because "Win, Lose or Draw" the Falcons are my "Home Team" and I'm PROUD to have been born & raised in Atlanta. The Trade I'm involved in and which has been my career for the last 22 years has put nearly a century of man hours in the bulding of this Great city.

I do agree 100% in that we the fans need to be more behind our team. I strongly feel that we can help the Falcons play on the field through support from something so small as wearing an article of clothing that one of the team members might see from across the street as they drive by. I also think and believe that the one biggest area in which a fan can help is "Dome Field Advantage" and it hurts me to say it, but on game day we just can't seem to put 100% in for "D" on every play. We Fans need to do our part as well.

SCREAMERS WANTED !