I Hope That The Depth Chart On Here Is Unofficial!

Please GOD!!! I pray this day Please dont start JAMAL ANDERSON on the other side of ABRAHAM!! Please have mercy and start Biermann or Davis or Sidberry!! Dimitroff and Smith as good as they are I am still surprised they didnt release JAMAL ANDERSON!! What are they seeing at practice that makes him #1 on Depth Chart Please be unofficial!! He did nothing!!! In the Preseason!! He is a Bust and He plays with no heart Be Honest Everyone Can tell!!

I don't think he should be released because he has a very small salary and he is a serviceable backup, but I do think that Kroy Bierman is easily the second best DE on the team.

Yes I agree, and if he doesn't perform I have faith that Sidbury or Bierman will have no problem stepping up. Which is ultimately what is gonna happen I think.

On the defensive line there are no true starters. The "starters" will be announced on gameday and based on the opposing defense. For now its

Anderson, Babineaux, Jerry, Abraham

Of course Peterson, Lofton,Nicholas

Main source of fear is the secondary, the competition for starting corner hasn't ended. Its Grimes and Houston trying to fend off Hill and Williams. Jackson and Owens are fighting for the nickel and dime positions.

Please GOD!!! I pray this day Please dont start JAMAL ANDERSON on the other side of ABRAHAM!! Please have mercy and start Biermann or Davis or Sidberry!! Dimitroff and Smith as good as they are I am still surprised they didnt release JAMAL ANDERSON!! What are they seeing at practice that makes him #1 on Depth Chart Please be unofficial!! He did nothing!!! In the Preseason!! He is a Bust and He plays with no heart Be Honest Everyone Can tell!!

Jamaal looks good vs the run...

Jamal is giving good effort and the sacks are going to come for him this

year. Just stand by. We have a different interior line that will send him

some sacks. He is right on the scene, breathing down the qb's neck a

good bit and Jerry or Babs will flush some guys out of the pocket and

he will be there to harvest them..

Be honest with yourself and admit that you cannot watch the Falcons or judge this situation objectively.

Not only can you not take your emotions out of the decision, you do not see these players practice or work daily as our coaching staff does. If our staff decides this is the correct depth chart, I, and 99% of the members of this MB would have much more faith in their decision than yours.

JA98 actually played well this preseason, much better than Davis, who was given a shot with the starters in 2 games. Sidbury may be our future starting LDE, but he is very raw at this point and would not be the impact upgrade that you might be expecting. Biermann is going to have the task of spelling JA55, and I think this is much more important than you are giving it credit for being. To keep JA55 healthy and fresh all game, all season KB is going to play a lot of snaps, maybe even an equal number to JA55 this year at RDE. That will almost be like having dual starters at that position.

Sidbury will get his snaps as well in passing situations on the left side. We could very well see a pretty equal number of snaps between the 3 of them on the LDE spot just like I expect to see on the right between JA55 & KB.

You're gonna get Gazoo's panties in a wad. He's gonna explain to you that the coaches know more about the game of football and talent evaluating than you do.

Many hold these truths to be self evident, while others delude themselves. From the latter stems the appropriately named *i]Fantasy* Football League.

Many hold these truths to be self evident, while others delude themselves. From the latter stems the appropriately named *i]Fantasy* Football League.

I really don't like Fantasy Football, actually I have no idea how it works and honestly I think it may not be so great. I do like results though. I'm starting to think that my idea of results may be different from the majority of the board though.

I really don't like Fantasy Football, actually I have no idea how it works and honestly I think it may not be so great. I do like results though. I'm starting to think that my idea of results may be different from the majority of the board though.

Or perhaps the difference between you and others may be in "timing" expectations of those results. Fans demanded results from Roddy and because he didn't produce in year 2 they called him a bust and insisted we cut him. Had we dumped Roddy White as the fans insisted we do after the second season for not producing, we would have been letting a Pro Bowl WR go.

Or perhaps the difference between you and others may be in "timing" expectations of those results. Fans demanded results from Roddy and because he didn't produce in year 2 they called him a bust and insisted we cut him. Had we dumped Roddy White as the fans insisted we do after the second season for not producing, we would have been letting a Pro Bowl WR go.

Surely if Roddy was a Pro Bowl WR, the helicopters would have seen it.

Be honest with yourself and admit that you cannot watch the Falcons or judge this situation objectively.

Not only can you not take your emotions out of the decision, you do not see these players practice or work daily as our coaching staff does. If our staff decides this is the correct depth chart, I, and 99% of the members of this MB would have much more faith in their decision than yours.

JA98 actually played well this preseason, much better than Davis, who was given a shot with the starters in 2 games. Sidbury may be our future starting LDE, but he is very raw at this point and would not be the impact upgrade that you might be expecting. Biermann is going to have the task of spelling JA55, and I think this is much more important than you are giving it credit for being. To keep JA55 healthy and fresh all game, all season KB is going to play a lot of snaps, maybe even an equal number to JA55 this year at RDE. That will almost be like having dual starters at that position.

Sidbury will get his snaps as well in passing situations on the left side. We could very well see a pretty equal number of snaps between the 3 of them on the LDE spot just like I expect to see on the right between JA55 & KB.

robb4242 u nailed it on the reply

robb4242 u flopped on the sig

:D