Just because i felt like it

well after winning back to back SB with the falcons on my franchise mode. i decided to shake things up

i was happy with the team, but i still didnt go undefeated!

so i started a new franchise and picked up some big names and some rookies who i kno will make an impact

People i picked up :D :

Nnamdi Asomugha- finally fixed that CB problem

Tye Hill- Great for KR and PR

Aaron Curry- Mike peterson sucks!

Rey Maualuga- good when i play 3-4. back up to lofton. plus the guy hit power is 95. FF machine

Brian Cushing- love this kid. great eye for the ball

B.J. Raji- him and jerry great team

Perfect Season here i come

Just go to the player that you want and edit his position until he's devalued to a point to where his team won't hesitate to trade him to you and that's it.

For instance take Tommie Harris and make him a CB and the Bears will trade him to you for barely anything.

Do that if you want but I just build my franchise straight up. I get more out of it that way.

Just go to the player that you want and edit his position until he's devalued to a point to where his team won't hesitate to trade him to you and that's it.

For instance take Tommie Harris and make him a CB and the Bears will trade him to you for barely anything.

Do that if you want but I just build my franchise straight up. I get more out of it that way.

same

thats not what i did

on the franchise mode i took control of more than one team so i can user trade. and junior calm down it was just for fun -_-

Just wanted a perfect season!!!!

thats not what i did

on the franchise mode i took control of more than one team so i can user trade. and junior calm down it was just for fun -_-

Just wanted a perfect season!!!!

I'm just sayin. What's the point in paying 60 bucks for a game if you aren't gonna accept the challenge by default. Stuff like taking control of more than one team is stuff I did when I was a teenager and didnt care. It's no fun trying to be perfect all the time. I play on All-Madden with the Falcons and have everyone except Abe, who I traded away. Don't get me wrong though, if that's what yall gotta do to win then kudos, but to guys like myself, that's just lame.

I'm just sayin. What's the point in paying 60 bucks for a game if you aren't gonna accept the challenge by default. Stuff like taking control of more than one team is stuff I did when I was a teenager and didnt care. It's no fun trying to be perfect all the time. I play on All-Madden with the Falcons and have everyone except Abe, who I traded away. Don't get me wrong though, if that's what yall gotta do to win then kudos, but to guys like myself, that's just lame.

ok let me make myself more clear. i won 2 SB on ALL MADDEN!! i think i accepted the challenge.

I did this to make the game more fun.

plus u act like i got really big name ppl.

the only big name is aso

the rest is 4 rookies and tye which is goin to be on the update so calm down

Just wanted to play with some players i liked in the draft

ok let me make myself more clear. i won 2 SB on ALL MADDEN!! i think i accepted the challenge.

I did this to make the game more fun.

plus u act like i got really big name ppl.

the only big name is aso

the rest is 4 rookies and tye which is goin to be on the update so calm down

Just wanted to play with some players i liked in the draft

Why are you folks saying calm down. I guess u think I'm upset b/c I say the way you went about doing it is lame. You could've kept the realistic approach and made real trades instead of doing it the cheap way. Again, that's lame, take it hw ya wanna take it ;)

Why are you folks saying calm down. I guess u think I'm upset b/c I say the way you went about doing it is lame. You could've kept the realistic approach and made real trades instead of doing it the cheap way. Again, that's lame, take it hw ya wanna take it ;)

alright junior you been around longer than me so much respect to ya B)

alright junior you been around longer than me so much respect to ya B)

:lol: aint been around that long. Don't let the post count fool ya. That's a combination of being extra bored at work or having time off work. I just enjoy talking a little ish every now and then. People tend to take me serious and get upset

:lol: aint been around that long. Don't let the post count fool ya. That's a combination of being extra bored at work or having time off work. I just enjoy talking a little ish every now and then. People tend to take me serious and get upset

anytime u wanna play some madden hit me up

Gamertag: AnatomyofGaming