Raheem puts development of Freeman as High Priority

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

you know i honestly think the Bucs will do great this year, and I think that because EVERYBODY thinks we will suck.

I DON'T THINK THEY WILL "SUCK" TO THE DEGREE THAT EVERYONES THINKING.

YOU CAN WIN AND STILL "SUCK." THATS WHAT SOME WHERE TELLING ME LAST

YEAR ABOUT US. ......... My bad. The N.O. guys told me to stop talking about last year. :D

The Bucs are not flying under anything.....the whole freakin' league is watching this experiment in Tampa.......All are baffled with recent moves.......I'll watch a couple games and then decide if "I'm fishing....or watching".....

Who fears the Cowgirls? Detroit...St. Louis....Oakland...Cleveland?

Leftwich starting for one...

Apparently those people do not understand the process of braking in a rookie QB, plus Lefty isn't as bad all think. Perfect example was last year.

If you think your going to see that joke who played for that god awful 2006 Falcons team, than y'all are sorely mistaken!

We started 9-3, and finished 9-7 with Garcia (who was just cut by the Raiders!) and Griese splitting time 70/30 ??? :o

What moves have Baffled people?

What does Tampa do thats so much "lesser"(if you will) than other teams?

Hiring an OC and then firing his azz before regular season starts.........that's baffeling........Resigning Michael Clayton....that's baffeling.....Bringing in another QB on medicare....that's baffeling......Allowing Antonio Bryant and Kellen Winslow to miss the entire pre-season......tlhat's baffeling....

Hiring an OC and then firing his azz before regular season starts.........that's baffeling........Resigning Michael Clayton....that's baffeling.....Bringing in another QB on medicare....that's baffeling......Allowing Antonio Bryant and Kellen Winslow to miss the entire pre-season......tlhat's baffeling....

I got you Yard, The Jeff thing was odd... You'll see a new Clayton this year, If not then you'll Sammy :D... Who's on Medicare? AB had knee surgery :o !!!! Winslow did play in PS :o ???

You goota admit REV2, he would've been all over our azzes if the shoe was on the other foot. bucman dishes it out, but he usually takes it well too...not saying he won't disappear for short periods of time after losing, but he comes back...

YES, REMEMBER LAST YEAR (I know, last year again), when they did the 4 game

nose dive? We didn't hear from him in so long .... we had a "Suicide Watch" out for

him. Maybe he'll man-up this year ...... maybe. :rolleyes: