Atlanta Falcons VS. Miami Dolphins

R&Rexpress

Ill be honest, I think next year you guys are going all the way.... TO THE CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE YOU SUCK!!!!

I totally understand your situation......

I would be pissed too if the Williams sisters and Gloria Estefan were minority owners of my team and the new stadium is named by a washed up potsmoking folk singer after a Corona knockoff.

Go cry on your own site!

I would be pissed too if the Williams sisters and Gloria Estefan were minority owners of my team and the new stadium is named by a washed up potsmoking folk singer after a Corona knockoff.

Go cry on your own site!

Maybe you can call one of the williams sisters to play corner back. Our owners are more athletic than your secondary.

Maybe you can call one of the williams sisters to play corner back. Our owners are more athletic than your secondary.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Fine with me. At least your the ONLY team on our schedule that we don't have to worry our CBs being burnt into a crisp or being thrown over by.

EXACTLY!

As if Pennington is going to torch anyone's secondary. :lol:

Miami better be more concerned with Matt Ryan destroying your secondary with the assistance of Pro-Bowlers Roddy White and Tony Gonzales.

Oh, and by the way... Turner/Norwood > Brown/Williams

Go cry on your own site!

not only that, but Corona>>>>>Landshark

EXACTLY!

As if Pennington is going to torch anyone's secondary. :lol:

Miami better be more concerned with Matt Ryan destroying your secondary with the assistance of Pro-Bowlers Roddy White and Tony Gonzales.

Oh, and by the way... Turner/Norwood > Brown/Williams

First of all let me say; this thread is too cocky for my blood, however.

The Dolphins look to have one of the best pass rushes in the league. If you think Ryan is just gonna drop back and have all day to survey the field you're in for a shock. We're only banking on Allen/Smith to cover White/Jenkins for a brief 3 to 4 seconds, after which we'll be in your backfield.

Turner is the best RB in this game until further notice, I gotta give him that respect. But Ronnie did go to the pro bowl as well, and i'd say Ricky is still well more talented than Norwood.

Also, if you guys want a sleeper to look out for (that just may gash you for chunks) look for the name, Patrick Cobbs. He's our 3rd RB on the depth chart, but he's one **** of a specialty player. Look for him on special teams and in the wildcat. If you guys got an unknown for me to look at from the birds please share. :D

The Dolphins look to have one of the best pass rushes in the league. If you think Ryan is just gonna drop back and have all day to survey the field you're in for a shock. We're only banking on Allen/Smith to cover White/Jenkins for a brief 3 to 4 seconds, after which we'll be in your backfield.

Turner is the best RB in this game until further notice, I gotta give him that respect. But Ronnie did go to the pro bowl as well, and i'd say Ricky is still well more talented than Norwood.

Also, if you guys want a sleeper to look out for (that just may gash you) look for the name, Patrick Cobbs. He's our 3rd RB on the depth chart, but he's one **** of a specialty player. Look for him on special teams and in the wildcat. If you guys got an unknown for me to look at from the birds please share. :D

Fish Fry on Sept. 13!!! calling all falcons fans.......come get it while its HOT

Also, if you guys want a sleeper to look out for (that just may gash you for chunks) look for the name, Patrick Cobbs. He's our 3rd RB on the depth chart, but he's one **** of a specialty player. Look for him on special teams and in the wildcat. If you guys got an unknown for me to look at from the birds please share. :D

We will run Turner down your D's throat until they prove they can stop him. Then.... I don't see how Miami can cover White, Jenkins, Gonzales without a glaring mismatch.

Yea, everyone is quite aware of Miami' run game along with the various wildcat twists, it will be a challenge; however, our D-line is deeeeep and rotates frequently, so, its certainly going to be fun to watch.