Tye Hill

hawkeye

I didn't like the move at first but I'm liking it more and more. I think his problem was staying healthy. But now he says he is healthy and I

believe him. I think he may have a chip on his shoulder a little bit and is ready to show people why he was a 1st rd pick and he is back.

He also seems to have good character, which is one of the main qualities TD looks for.

http://rams.fandome.com/video/67856/Tye-Hill/

I didn't like the move at first but I'm liking it more and more. I think his problem was staying healthy. But now he says he is healthy and I

believe him. I think he may have a chip on his shoulder a little bit and is ready to show people why he was a 1st rd pick and he is back.

He also seems to have good character, which is one of the main qualities TD looks for.

http://rams.fandome.com/video/67856/Tye-Hill/

This is old video. This is the year and season that we find out if Thomas D. knows what he is doing, or if he is just wingin' it listening to others. Or if the others he might be listening to know what they are talking about.

If you listen to the Ram fans comments as of recent you will find that this is old news which was heard after his first year Tye Hill played.

Don't get me wrong, I hope it's a good move. But in all honesty I don't see the upside of this move, the reason why is if you look at his history there is a lot of WHAT IF'S mentioned along the way. Many "WHAT IF'S" BTW.....

We don't need a "ROCKY BALBOA" story in Atlanta, or that is a comeback kid type of thing, we need solid CB's and reliable people with a history of being reliable IMO, to play for the FALCONS IMO......

Flame on, but I don't think you start with a team like TD has building it with solid rookie's and then add on questionable CB's or any other position type of player who is questionable. If you wanna win you add solid players, or players who haven't had a chance, not questionable ones. Yeah he's had injuries, which means he might last a few games......... Questionable..............

I feel like the FALCONS are trying to take shortcuts to save money with this move, and that they are putting too much stock in the offense saving the day on the season.

The Bottom line is : "Hey, I am a FAN, and if you are reading this then you are a FAN ALSO", that being said, we are the ones who generate revenue for the FALCONS team. I am seriously starting to doubt the FALCONS GM after this money compromising move. You don't skimp on the important factors for a team, and it's showed, and it's probably gonna cost the FALCONS a second winning season IMO.....

OK, FLAME ON!!!!!! This is MY OPINION, LIKE IT OR NOT!

This doesn't make me no less a FALCONS FAN than you, it just makes me realistic as to the expectations.......

I will say this right now, and it's gonna tick everybody off :

"THE REALITY OF THE CB PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT THE SAFETY HASN'T BEEN COMING OVER THE TOP DOING THE JOB AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING BURNT ON 3RD AND LONG".

It is not the CB's that are the problem here people, it's the SAFETY not doing the job!!!!!! That's not an OPINION, that's a FACT, watch the GAMES! The CB's are playing with the anticipation that the SAFETY does the JOB, and THE SAFETY HASN'T!!!!!!!

I am right on this, and I am sure this will get mixed around to try and PROVE ME WRONG so that OTHERS will be CONSIDERED RIGHT.

I am RIGHT ON THIS...... OUR SAFETY's SUCK and have blown assignment after assignment, that is the reason our CB's have looked so bad.

Now, I ain't saying our CB's are great and haven't made mistakes themselves, I am just saying the SAFETY hasn't been covering over the top and has played HORRIBLY.

Tedd Ginn loved the signing. Week 1 he will probably have 150 yards and a few td's.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">