Ronnie brown

R&Rexpress

man......that guy is hit or miss. Had him on my fantasy team last year and he pissed me the effffff off.

Objectively, he was the NFL's leading rusher on the 1-15 Fins before he got injured against NE in Week 9 I believe, and had a VERY productive year last year. Not only because of wildcat. And he looks in great physical shape this year

I hope you dont think that c loft can actually tackle him or any of the 4 ft falcons corner backs for that matter.He eats corners for breakfast every morning on the georgia dome 50 yard line. Screen passes all day. Move over turner burner RB is coming to town.

Yeah, Ronnie Brown has some mad skills... but you don't. You call that smack? LOL! I don't know what it is about Dolphins fans, but I can't take any of them seriously. Maybe it's because their team wears turquoise and peach colored uniforms. Haha!

Anyway, bring it, Fish-lips! See you Sunday!

And your QB's glass shoulder can't throw a 30 yd pass. If we stop your run game, you're done.

Actually, our pass game has been doing better than the run game. Penny had a few 30+ yards throws this preseason.

And he doesent need to make them consistently. That's not his game. His game is short passes to the TE's, and 5-15 yard passes to the WR's, let them run, and get the 1st down and keep moving the chains. Or pass it right to the RB, and let him do work. When you throw no INT's in the preseason, playing the amount of downs he did, and throwing so little last year as a whole, you can do those short passes and score

I hope you dont think that c loft can actually tackle him or any of the 4 ft falcons corner backs for that matter.He eats corners for breakfast every morning on the georgia dome 50 yard line. Screen passes all day. Move over turner burner RB is coming to town.

I HOPE MIAMI (and you for that matter) HAVE GREAT RECUPERATIVE SKILLS.

BECAUSE IF YOU AIN'T .... THIS GAME COULD UNDER MIND YOUR WHOLE

SEASON. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS:

MIAMI IS IN FOR A VERY BAD DAY. A VERY BAD DAY. B)

How is Bess looking this year?

He looked great in training camp. Caught everything thrown his way, and was looking like our best WR. He was really quiet in training camp though. He's a situational guy for now though. Has the best hands in the team though and runs great routes.

Awesome value though for an undrafted free agent