How Will Matt Ryan do against the Miami D

LVfalconfan

Do you guys think Miamis defense will give any trouble to Matt Ryan? People on Finheaven think we score 13?

A lot of people on finheaven are idiots. I post too, but just because there's tons of people there. go to forums.thephins.com . But go peacefully, cause were good people over there.

I think Matt could either have an amazing day or a horrible day. Either our defense has his number all day, or he will throw all over us.

You guys have Turner which should help Matt, and a WR like Roddy White. If we can control any of those 2 factors, Ryan will probably struggle. Our run D is suspect this year, they hevant been able to finish tackles and our pass D looks really good. Safeties are worrisome though but we have some experienced guys with a lot of sucess. Maybe it was only the preseason. And our pass rush is awesome. Porter, Jason Taylor, among others

A lot of people on finheaven are idiots. I post too, but just because there's tons of people there. go to forums.thephins.com . But go peacefully, cause were good people over there.

I think Matt could either have an amazing day or a horrible day. Either our defense has his number all day, or he will throw all over us.

You guys have Turner which should help Matt, and a WR like Roddy White. If we can control any of those 2 factors, Ryan will probably struggle. Our run D is suspect this year, they hevant been able to finish tackles and our pass D looks really good. Safeties are worrisome though but we have some experienced guys with a lot of sucess. Maybe it was only the preseason. And our pass rush is awesome. Porter, Jason Taylor, among others

don't forget jenkins who had 13 yds less than your leading WR...or tony G either.

don't forget jenkins who had 13 yds less than your leading WR...or tony G either.

Im not forgetting TG. I said in another thread that he should have a field day against us. Hopefully our safeties step up though.

And Im not too familiar with Jenkins though so wont comment on him. But dont be fooled by our WR's stats. Camarillo was our leading WR too before he went down late in the season. We spread the ball around. We dont have a true go to guy so our stats are pretty even in that department. We like to use our TE's A LOT too because of Penny's limited arm strength. Watch our for Joey Haynos(he's like 6'10), now that David Martin was let go today surprisingly, but Fasano will be another go to target.

This is about Matt Ryan against our defense though

Im not forgetting TG. I said in another thread that he should have a field day against us. Hopefully our safeties step up though.

And Im not too familiar with Jenkins though so wont comment on him. But dont be fooled by our WR's stats. Camarillo was our leading WR too before he went down late in the season. We spread the ball around. We dont have a true go to guy so our stats are pretty even in that department. We like to use our TE's A LOT too because of Penny's limited arm strength. Watch our for Joey Haynos(he's like 6'10), now that David Martin was let go today surprisingly, but Fasano will be another go to target.

This is about Matt Ryan against our defense though

Yeah, he's gonna shred it

our offensive line has been great throughout preseason and gives no indication that it will fold any time soon. and as long as ryan stays upright, he will pick apart any defense with the weapons he's been given. I dont consider miami's defense to be good enough to change that. However I do believe this game will be the Michael Turner show, not the Matt Ryan show.

our offensive line has been great throughout preseason and gives no indication that it will fold any time soon. and as long as ryan stays upright, he will pick apart any defense with the weapons he's been given. I dont consider miami's defense to be good enough to change that. However I do believe this game will be the Michael Turner show, not the Matt Ryan show.

Well said. I think Turner will have a huge day for us which should open things up for Ryan.

It'll come down to how well we pass protect. Dolphins have a lot of good pass-rushers. It will be key to keep them at bay. But Tony G and Jerious Norwood are gonna be great dump-off options.

They are also going to have a fierce pass rush with Jason Taylor back along with Porter. Taylor looks reviatalized.. I almost wish the Falcons would have signed him..