Williams and Hill VS Grimes and Houston

Zenduke

Who's better  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What does everyone think?

• Williams and Hill
    • Grimes and Houston
    • HIll and Jackson with Coleman back at FS and Williams at SS

So here we've changed the look of our secondary in about a weeks time. Just wondering. Their not blockbuster deals but I think we're a better team with Williams and Hill.

I wonder if Jackson might get a chance at starter with HIll on the other side, Maybe Williams was brought in to be the starter at SS and Coleman gets put back at FS where he played well last year. Then once Moore gets up to speed he moves into the SS spot and williams becomes the Nickleback and continues to mentor the younger guys.

So here we've changed the look of our secondary in about a weeks time. Just wondering. Their not blockbuster deals but I think we're a better team with Williams and Hill.

I wonder if Jackson might get a chance at starter with HIll on the other side, Maybe Williams was brought in to be the starter at SS and Coleman gets put back at FS where he played well last year. Then once Moore gets up to speed he moves into the SS spot and williams becomes the Nickleback and continues to mentor the younger guys.

hill,houston,coleman,moore... dats wat i think ;);)

I get worried thinking about Houston, I'd love to see him play well. But I admitt I'd love to see Chevis in there in his place. (though it might not be an upgrade) Houston is a liability, although he has the tools to be good.

i dont think chevis can take that role, but i do think he is a solid nickel... if houston dont get his **** together he could be da 4th cb.

hill,houston,coleman,moore... dats wat i think ;);)

I agree with this guy because, preseason aside, if Houston plays like he did last REGULAR season, you know the one that counts, then i would want him to start over Grimes(just barely but the height is an issue for now), and a aging Williams. Chevis can keep the slot (or compete with Grimes)