Did Brian Williams Really Have Relations w/Arresting Officers Wife/Mother?

sporkdevil

I'm not sure the answer, but during a DUI stop it would be the most acceptable time to mention these bump ins with the officers wife/mom.

"Racist Rant During DUI Arrest

Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Jacksonville, Fla., television station has obtained documents detailing Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams’ racist rant to police the night he was arrested in September 2006 on suspicion of DUI, News 4 Jax reported.

The police officer involved wrote in a report that Williams called him "[White racial slur] mother (expletive)," and said, "I (expletive) your momma ... I (expletive) your wife twice." Williams allegedly went on to say he would do something to the officer’s daughter, News 4 Jax reported.

Williams apologized for his actions after the initial arrest, but recently withdrew the guilty plea he submitted after the 2006 incident.

That withdrawal allowed the arresting officer’s notes to be made public. The officer said at the time of the arrest he did not know Williams had recently signed a multimillion dollar deal with the Jaguars, News 4 Jax reported.

The officer’s report claims Williams told him, "You think I'm a drug dealing (expletive) looking for a gun?"

The officer stated Williams told him his car cost more than the officer would ever make.

Williams, his attorney and the Jaguars would not comment to News 4 Jax on the alleged comments.

"We can't tolerate this type of hatred and racial-type language in this community. It just divides — that is all it does," Isaiah Rumlin, president of the local chapter of the NAACP, told News 4 Jax."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346152,00.html

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that kind of combative talk only seals the deal that he was indeed drunk, if he said those things, that is.

Why do you think he did not say those things? He apologized for saying them. And, just because he was drunk doesn't make it any less pathetic he made those comments. When someone is drunk, what they say usually shows their true character.

Why do you think he did not say those things? He apologized for saying them. And, just because he was drunk doesn't make it any less pathetic he made those comments. When someone is drunk, what they say usually shows their true character.

the article also says he recently withdrew his guilty plea which deletes the apology. Also, where did I say I didn't believe he said those things? But cops do lie sometimes.

One last thing, I don't condone what he allegedly said. I'm surprised he didn't get busted in more ways than one.

Falcohol wrote: "As far as Falcon Filter, a DUI 3 years ago with no repeats is one thing. Snorting cocaine while on probation is something else... "

Get your facts straight .....Matt Jones drank a beer while on probation. So I guess you're good with the racist rant? Do you really think Willliams no longer has those feelings toward white folks because it was three years ago and he "apologized". LOL at the hypocrisy and double standard.