You want to make some money.... UGA 8 point favorites over south carolina..

SacFalcFan

It all depends If CMR does what is best for UGA then I will take UGA and give up the 8 points. If not I will take USC and the 8

did you see his comments from the teleconference? i would take sc... he thinks cox did a good job and he is staying with joe cox.. the injured team leader who can't throw worth anything.

did you see his comments from the teleconference? i would take sc... he thinks cox did a good job and he is staying with joe cox.. the injured team leader who can't throw worth anything.

No not yet. Was going to see if I can find it later on the net. If he thinks that then UGA has a problem and we then as fans are in for a long and frustrating next 2 years.

if the injury joe cox is our starter all year we are looking at 6 wins.. he can't throw the dang ball.

Noticed that in the game. He had the chance to throw some deep balls but didn't. I can't recall if he threw a pass over 15 yards in the air. I'm assuming his arm couldn't handle it. If this gets out publicly later in the year CMR is going to have a big *** mess on his hands and he will have a lot of explaining to do, especially to the boosters. I can also see a lot of people calling for him to be fired.

Noticed that in the game. He had the chance to throw some deep balls but didn't. I can't recall if he threw a pass over 15 yards in the air. I'm assuming his arm couldn't handle it. If this gets out publicly later in the year CMR is going to have a big *** mess on his hands and he will have a lot of explaining to do, especially to the boosters. I can also see a lot of people calling for him to be fired.

I agree.. We both know Joe Cox is playing hurt and can't throw the ball with any velocity and that is hurting the team.. if cmr doesn't make a change soon we will be looking at a bad record this year.. cox just can't do it..

Bet the house on..... SOUTH CAROLINA.. :lol: :lol: and take the under.. This is going to be an ugly game and a close game.

Do you think there's a decent chance the two baseball teams will play at least 1 game next year in which the total runs scored will surpass the total points scored in the football game? Wonder what the odds of that are? We're likely looking at a defensive TD winning that game.

you do that when you find out your starting qb is playing injured.. you can't win games when you have an injured qb playing. kinda of like your excuse making on why gardner-webb gave gt such a tough game..

only that was our third qb playing in a system he couldnt run, not our starting qb. i think nesbitt or jaybo could have played better in that game but the coaches probably didnt think booker would play THAT bad against gardner-webb and wanted to rest nesbitt and jaybo.

Do you think there's a decent chance the two baseball teams will play at least 1 game next year in which the total runs scored will surpass the total points scored in the football game? Wonder what the odds of that are? We're likely looking at a defensive TD winning that game.

it's very possible.. it will be a tough defensive performance from both teams and two inept offenses so it's a possibly 3 to 2 game.

either we're going to score 40+ and SC is going to score 40+ or we're going to score 3 and they're going to score 7. whenever one coordinator is having a good day, the other is always focused on keeping the equilibrium steady by sucking it up.

if joe cox is our qb south carolina will have a pick 6s imo. he will throw the ball and the defensive secondary will get a soda and some popcorn, eat the popcorn and drink the soda, and then intercept the ball and run it back in..

if joe cox is our qb south carolina will have a pick 6s imo. he will throw the ball and the defensive secondary will get a soda and some popcorn, eat the popcorn and drink the soda, and then intercept the ball and run it back in..

Oh man, that's cruel. I had to get out my winter coat after reading that one.