Atlchamp99

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call that big news

gotta agree..... i will say it is definately news...and pretty good news i suppose... i likely wont lose any sleep due to exitement....

its like buying ice cream... you go into the store looking for ben n jerry's cheescake brownie and see that the shelf is empty... then you move on and kind of get past the whole cheescake brownie thing and decide you want to have another flavor... then what do you spot out of the corner of your eye??!?!?! one cheescake brownie container that has been misplaced in the shuffle for ben n jerry's.... its not earth shattering but i guess its pretty cool...

actually this is nothing like that at all. this pickup has absolutely nothing to do with ice cream.. i can guarantee that.

gotta agree..... i will say it is definately news...and pretty good news i suppose... i likely wont lose any sleep due to exitement....

its like buying ice cream... you go into the store looking for ben n jerry's cheescake brownie and see that the shelf is empty... then you move on and kind of get past the whole cheescake brownie thing and decide you want to have another flavor... then what do you spot out of the corner of your eye??!?!?! one cheescake brownie container that has been misplaced in the shuffle for ben n jerry's.... its not earth shattering but i guess its pretty cool...

actually this is nothing like that at all. this pickup has absolutely nothing to do with ice cream.. i can guarantee that.

Now I feel like ice cream. Thanks a lot.