Everyone calls hot moms MILFs.

Falcon1111

Woah, woah, WOAH! You guys seem to be advocating sexing babies, and I quite frankly disapprove of this! I'm sure if any of you were sexed as a baby you would know this is inappropriate on many levels! Babies do NOT enjoy being sexed! EVER! Why some of you would even entertain such a notion is disturbing to me as a Falcon fan. BABIES SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO ****! OR SEX! :angry:

I really don't understand what is going on in this thread. Some people need a visit from the Grim Reaper. Like Michael Jackson.

Woah, woah, WOAH! You guys seem to be advocating sexing babies, and I quite frankly disapprove of this! I'm sure if any of you were sexed as a baby you would know this is inappropriate on many levels! Babies do NOT enjoy being sexed! EVER! Why some of you would even entertain such a notion is disturbing to me as a Falcon fan. BABIES SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO ****! OR SEX! :angry:

you say potatoe I say potahto. To each his own I reckon.

you say potatoe I say potahto. To each his own I reckon.

this thread and your whole schtick is lame. what kind of exciting life do you lead to create a personality to post on a football message board? and then come up with a seriously unfunny topic. horribly lame. mods dont ban this garbage but my whooty thread gets removed? gtfoh

this thread and your whole schtick is lame. what kind of exciting life do you lead to create a personality to post on a football message board? and then come up with a seriously unfunny topic. horribly lame. mods dont ban this garbage but my whooty thread gets removed? gtfoh

'

Thats because your threads suck. Burl is da truf!!!