Antoine Harris

hawkeye

I know he is a good ST player, but it's like he is eating up space for a better Safety b/c we all know he can't play safety. I guess the

question is would you rather have a good ST'er or another Safety b/c we really need help in the secondary. He is behind DeCoud @FS

and I know it was only pre-season, but DeCoud was nowhere to be found. If we had another FS ,(Huff maybe) then DeCoud could be

2nd string and we can get rid of Harris.

I know he is a good ST player, but it's like he is eating up space for a better Safety b/c we all know he can't play safety. I guess the

question is would you rather have a good ST'er or another Safety b/c we really need help in the secondary. He is behind DeCoud @FS

and I know it was only pre-season, but DeCoud was nowhere to be found. If we had another FS ,(Huff maybe) then DeCoud could be

2nd string and we can get rid of Harris.

I actually think that Eric Brock was more impressive as a safety during PS than Harris, but Harris dominates on ST. Apparently no one could unseat him on ST, so he stays. It's not a bad thing. ST players make game changing plays, too.

I actually think that Eric Brock was more impressive as a safety during PS than Harris, but Harris dominates on ST. Apparently no one could unseat him on ST, so he stays. It's not a bad thing. ST players make game changing plays, too.

You keep both this way because you can put Brock on the PS but Harris is not eligible

I thought Brock was better than Harris too. But I wouldn't mind Marvin White but I would love to get Huff.