Michael Brown

Jermey Parnell

Tim Duckworth

Nate Bennett

Digger Bujnoch

Earl Heyman

Anthony Waters

Danny Gorrer

The Saints also traded a 2011 seventh round pick to the Patriots for TE David Thomas, who from what I'm hearing has potential in the Saints offense, I guess we'll see.

The Saints may bring back Spicer and Pressley, depending on the suspensions of Will Smith and Charles Grant.

As for suprises, Spicer, Roby, and Waters for me.

For the Saints:

Joey Harrington

Paul Spicer

DeMario Pressley

Adrian Arrington

Courtney Roby

Skyler Green

Matt Simon

Martrez Milner

Anthony Davis

Michael Brown

Jermey Parnell

Tim Duckworth

Nate Bennett

Digger Bujnoch

Earl Heyman

Anthony Waters

Danny Gorrer

The Saints also traded a 2011 seventh round pick to the Patriots for TE David Thomas, who from what I'm hearing has potential in the Saints offense, I guess we'll see.

The Saints may bring back Spicer and Pressley, depending on the suspensions of Will Smith and Charles Grant.

As for suprises, Spicer, Roby, and Waters for me.

SPICER SURPRISES ME ALSO. B)

are grant and smith suspended?

Not yet.

Their suspensions, thanks to the NFLPA, still hinge on what happens in the Vikings Williams' (NOT brothers) state appeal. So their 4 games missed could drag out as late as into November sometime. That's why they cut Spicer and Pressley, as Grant and Smith still count against the 53 man roster, with no exemptions until they are "officially" suspended..

That really sucks for the Saints. The first 4 games is probably their easiest 4 game stretch, and is when they were planning on these guys serving their suspensions. Now, they could end up serving them while their team is trying to make a playoff push. But, whatever happens, the NFL usually hands down suspension notices one week before the team's next game, so it looks like they'll play against Detroit ... and other teams have the opportunity to snap up Spicer and Pressley.

There is also word that the NFL might let them take their suspensions consecutively, rather than simultaneously.

The league just needs to own up to making a mistake on this one, and either giving all involved a pass, or lowering the suspension to a game each ... IMO.

Not yet.

Their suspensions, thanks to the NFLPA, still hinge on what happens in the Vikings Williams' (NOT brothers) state appeal. So their 4 games missed could drag out as late as into November sometime. That's why they cut Spicer and Pressley, as Grant and Smith still count against the 53 man roster, with no exemptions until they are "officially" suspended..

That really sucks for the Saints. The first 4 games is probably their easiest 4 game stretch, and is when they were planning on these guys serving their suspensions. Now, they could end up serving them while their team is trying to make a playoff push. But, whatever happens, the NFL usually hands down suspension notices one week before the team's next game, so it looks like they'll play against Detroit ... and other teams have the opportunity to snap up Spicer and Pressley.

There is also word that the NFL might let them take their suspensions consecutively, rather than simultaneously.

The league just needs to own up to making a mistake on this one, and either giving all involved a pass, or lowering the suspension to a game each ... IMO.

The fact that somebody let this whole thing leak is the big thing. If it doesn't get linked, the league probably just sweeps this entire thing under the rug, and nobody knows about it.

BTW WFW, the Saints have kept 2 QB's since Payton's been in NOLA. After what I saw from Brunell this preseason, I'd be comfortable with him under center. Much more comfortable than Harrington.

The fact that somebody let this whole thing leak is the big thing. If it doesn't get linked, the league probably just sweeps this entire thing under the rug, and nobody knows about it.

BTW WFW, the Saints have kept 2 QB's since Payton's been in NOLA. After what I saw from Brunell this preseason, I'd be comfortable with him under center. Much more comfortable than Harrington.

I thought Harrington was on the roster last year while Brunell was?

Huh...I looked at the transactions for u guys, and it looked like he was on again/off again.

Poor bastage

I thought Harrington was on the roster last year while Brunell was?

Huh...I looked at the transactions for u guys, and it looked like he was on again/off again.

Poor bastage

The way Sean Payton kept joey around last season, I thought he was treating him as his "pet QB project".

If you saw his performance against the Dolphins, Joey had regressed back to his Detroit form. I can see why Payton gave up on him. And why he brought Chase Daniels onto his practice squad.

One thing is for sure, I feel more comfortable if we have to bring in Redman, than if the saints have to bring in Brunnell!

The Saints starting Brunell would make you uncomfortable? Understandable, since he's a seasoned vet in a QB-friendly offense. And the old-timer still has the arm, too.

The Saints starting Brunell would make you uncomfortable? Understandable, since he's a seasoned vet in a QB-friendly offense. And the old-timer still has the arm, too.

BRUNELL'S A CAPABLE BACK-UP. HE'S BETTER THAN MOST. THE SAINTS

ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH THIS GUY. HE HAS GUTS AND JUST AS MUCH

SAVVY. AND YES ..... HE STILL HAS THE SHOT GUN ARM. B)

just hope brees doesnt have to sit out a game or two