We have a game next weekend!

TonaBWE

So which player will we have in practice this week being the wildcat QB? Do we even care about it? Ronnie Brown was pretty good at it in one game last year so we have to prepare a little. Is he their wildcat man? Who do we have that could play the role this week in practice?

I hate gimmick offenses as they are just that. They may work a time or 2 but after that they are considerably less effective. However, we must prepare.

x2

thinking about his injury just makes me angry at the zebras all over again. :angry:

A flag was thrown cause of a delibrate shot to the head of Norwood in the sandwich tackle. I saw it very clearly cause play was at the 20-25 yard line on falcons sideline where I sit lower level, the head shot and subsequent flag. They picked up the flag after a short discussion. Even Coach Smitty was raising hail at them for it. The azzsucking zebras picked up the flag on the obvious clippin open field on a long gainer by the bolts. They also picked up one more in our favor if I'm not mistaken.

This NEVER HAPPENS SO MUCH at other teams home field as it does against us. I just don't get it.

Oh, in answer to the injury update, I don't know B)

x2

thinking about his injury just makes me angry at the zebras all over again. :angry:

A flag was thrown cause of a delibrate shot to the head of Norwood in the sandwich tackle. I saw it very clearly cause play was at the 20-25 yard line on falcons sideline where I sit lower level, the head shot and subsequent flag. They picked up the flag after a short discussion. Even Coach Smitty was raising hail at them for it. The azzsucking zebras picked up the flag on the obvious clipping open field during a long gainer by the bolts too. They also picked up one more in our favor if I'm not mistaken.

This NEVER HAPPENS SO MUCH at other teams home field as it does against us. I just don't get it.

Oh, in answer to the injury update, I don't know B)