Jump to content

African Americans: 12% of US pop / 64% of all AIDS cases


±0.5
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snake likes to txt teenage girls.

so if this is correct, which i doubt how come of all the black people i know( myself included), none of them have The Aids. **** My parents are Ethiopia, and none of our family has the Aids.

it's not saying that 64% of black people have aids, it's saying that 64% of all the people with AIDS are black.

anyway his numbers are wrong, the CDC reports that 46% of people living with HIV are black, which is still very high

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's not saying that 64% of black people have aids, it's saying that 64% of all the people with AIDS are black.

anyway his numbers are wrong, the CDC reports that 46% of people living with HIV are black, which is still very high

I made no mention of HIV. I said AIDS cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's not saying that 64% of black people have aids, it's saying that 64% of all the people with AIDS are black.

anyway his numbers are wrong, the CDC reports that 46% of people living with HIV are black, which is still very high

No, I think it means that 64% of each black person has AIDS. The ones who don't think they have it only tested the other 36% of their body apparently. ;) I assume irresponsible behavior is the issue here? What is the percentage of blacks with skin cancer--the most common form of cancer in the country? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, I think it means that 64% of each black person has AIDS. The ones who don't think they have it only tested the other 36% of their body apparently. ;) I assume irresponsible behavior is the issue here? What is the percentage of blacks with skin cancer--the most common form of cancer in the country? :lol:

I'd take skin cancer any day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, I think it means that 64% of each black person has AIDS. The ones who don't think they have it only tested the other 36% of their body apparently. ;) I assume irresponsible behavior is the issue here? What is the percentage of blacks with skin cancer--the most common form of cancer in the country? :lol:

ask yourself why is it that White and Mexican people are not getting HIV/AIDS like black people. You think it may have something to do with the fact that some still value the institution of marriage? Check the numbers of how may black children are born out-of-wedlock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ask yourself why is it that White and Mexican people are not getting HIV/AIDS like black people. You think it may have something to do with the fact that some still value the institution of marriage? Check the numbers of how may black children are born out-of-wedlock.

Or maybe it has to do with so many more white people choosing virgin children as sex partners?

I mean, not saying all whites are child f###ers but statistics, ya know.

Or maybe, just maybe it has to do with the fact that AIDS awareness is still ridiculous after 30 years. But let's be honest here, I am sure you are HAPPY with those numbers. It is your racist dream come true. Scum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ask yourself why is it that White and Mexican people are not getting HIV/AIDS like black people. You think it may have something to do with the fact that some still value the institution of marriage? Check the numbers of how may black children are born out-of-wedlock.

seriously man..... what is wrong with you?

do you eat your own poop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or maybe it has to do with so many more white people choosing virgin children as sex partners?

I mean, not saying all whites are child f###ers but statistics, ya know.

Or maybe, just maybe it has to do with the fact that AIDS awareness is still ridiculous after 30 years. But let's be honest here, I am sure you are HAPPY with those numbers. It is your racist dream come true. Scum.

Honestly I don't care. But I do care that my hard-earned tax dollars has to pay for their AIDS drugs. I suspect that it will only get worse if Obama gets his way. :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...