2 really bad moves in the roster cuts

xfistfulofhatex

William Middelton and Vance Walker

In TD i trust but these 2 moves left me scratching my head

Both of those guys are great, but they are giving a couple of guys who have put time into the team a shot. We may disagree, but it will all turn out for the better. Its going to be a great season my friend.

PS: I really like Middleton and I feel that he'll be great in time if he doesn't run off and say no more football. Walker will be on the team if we lose ANYONE on the DL or if Anderson falters.

We get first crack at them. They can't be claimed unless we don't sign them to the PS.

Wrong. Claiming rights supercede PS signing. In fact, even after signed to PS, a player remains a free agent and can sign with any other team. New team must add claimed or PS free agent signee to active roster though.

Both of those guys are great, but they are giving a couple of guys who have put time into the team a shot. We may disagree, but it will all turn out for the better. Its going to be a great season my friend.

PS: I really like Middleton and I feel that he'll be great in time if he doesn't run off and say no more football. Walker will be on the team if we lose ANYONE on the DL or if Anderson falters.

Don't you mean, "when Anderson falters"?

Vance got caught up in a numbers game on the DL. Too many good bodies there. Thomas Johnson showed to be our best DT and Peria, Babs, and Trey have shown more.

Middleton? Practice squad material but he really hasn't shown anything to date. I count 20 guys on waivers I would rather have including guys like Pollard, Brian Willams, Marcus McCauley, Chris McAllister, Delthea O Neal, and Rod Barksdale who played with Coleman in NY.

TB

One thing that is certain.

We have Rebuilt the D Line, and if we can put Walker on the PS, that would be

simply amazing depth.

The guy could use this season to condition and bulk up a bit.

I also agree with everybody, that if 98 does not become an un stoppable Beast

this is his last season with us.

I liken this to buying insurance at the Black Jack table