I met Curtis Lofton (and girlfriend) at work tonight

Dem Birds

I'm a manager at Blockbuster and I've been helping out the Suwanee store the last 2 months, and Curtis Lofton and I guess, his girlfriend, didn't ask, came in tonight and rented some movies. I was on the floor and he approached me and asked if I had any good recommendations, I've never been good with that question though, I have a ton of recommendations, but anytime someone puts me on the spot I have a brain freeze, it didn't help in this case that, while I wasn't 100% sure if it was Lofton, I was almost positive it was. I talked to him for a second and we both moved on, but he was in the store for a while so I approached him. Told him I didn't mean to bother him but wanted to know if he was Curtis Lofton, and he said yes, and that it was cool (that I bothered him). I didn't freak out (on the outside) or anything, I mentioned to him that Todd Weiner came in another store (Flowery Branch) a few weeks ago while I was working as well (I didn't post about that) and I told him I was a big fan.

Otherwise, I didn't bother him anymore until he came to check out, his girlfriend said he'd seen almost every movie in there probably (to which I thought "Man... you need to be on those corners to get better rather than watch movies" lol) They were renting like 6 movies, only ones I remember were I Love You, Man and Last House on the Left. I told him I love you Man was really funny. And mentioned how messed up Last House was. He said he had seen it on bootleg and cut it off, I assume because of how messed up it was. Maybe she was wanting to see that one. Anyway, I didn't talk football with him other than to say I was a fan, I'm sure he wants a break from that stuff, but they were both really nice people.

He was smaller than I expected. Not small, just smaller. I'm about 5'10, he was about 3 inches taller than me I guess, I don't know what he's listed at though.

I know everyone here likes Lofton, but if you don't, you should, just cause he's real nice. Just thought I'd share.

...oh and he said Grimes is better than Houston.

Okay, he didn't.

I'm a manager at Blockbuster and I've been helping out the Suwanee store the last 2 months, and Curtis Lofton and I guess, his girlfriend, didn't ask, came in tonight and rented some movies. I was on the floor and he approached me and asked if I had any good recommendations, I've never been good with that question though, I have a ton of recommendations, but anytime someone puts me on the spot I have a brain freeze, it didn't help in this case that, while I wasn't 100% sure if it was Lofton, I was almost positive it was. I talked to him for a second and we both moved on, but he was in the store for a while so I approached him. Told him I didn't mean to bother him but wanted to know if he was Curtis Lofton, and he said yes, and that it was cool (that I bothered him). I didn't freak out (on the outside) or anything, I mentioned to him that Todd Weiner came in another store (Flowery Branch) a few weeks ago while I was working as well (I didn't post about that) and I told him I was a big fan.

Otherwise, I didn't bother him anymore until he came to check out, his girlfriend said he'd seen almost every movie in there probably (to which I thought "Man... you need to be on those corners to get better rather than watch movies" lol) They were renting like 6 movies, only ones I remember were I Love You, Man and Last House on the Left. I told him I love you Man was really funny. And mentioned how messed up Last House was. He said he had seen it on bootleg and cut it off, I assume because of how messed up it was. Maybe she was wanting to see that one. Anyway, I didn't talk football with him other than to say I was a fan, I'm sure he wants a break from that stuff, but they were both really nice people.

He was smaller than I expected. Not small, just smaller. I'm about 5'10, he was about 3 inches taller than me I guess, I don't know what he's listed at though.

I know everyone here likes Lofton, but if you don't, you should, just cause he's real nice. Just thought I'd share.

Okay, he didn't.

Wow it is confirmed you really are a lame

J/K man glad you got to meet a Falcon 4 real man. :P :lol:

I was just kidding man, but you could have asked him about the CB situation instead of making up stuff. <_<:lol:

I know. Like I said, I didn't want to bother him with that stuff, I know he probably thinks and talks about football all the time and needs a break from it so I didn't want to do that. I would have loved to have asked him that stuff, but didn't wanna be that guy. At the very least I wish I had asked "How tall is Brent Grimes, really?"

I know. Like I said, I didn't want to bother him with that stuff, I know he probably thinks and talks about football all the time and needs a break from it so I didn't want to do that. I would have loved to have asked him that stuff, but didn't wanna be that guy. At the very least I wish I had asked "How tall is Brent Grimes, really?"

Awesome...one of my favorite players!!!

Also, he is 6' tall 248lbs.

Brent Grimes is 5'8" and plays like he's 3'5"

JK man! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just glad our starting MLB and hopefully leader of our defense is renting movies with his girl on a Saturday night instead of shooting himself in the leg, making it rain, or eliminating poor performing fighters.. err dogs.

In all seriousness, I'm tired of reading about athletes doing stupid stuff in clubs and in the party scene, etc. Just good to know hear about a laid back, low key guy.

I'm just glad our starting MLB and hopefully leader of our defense is renting movies with his girl on a Saturday night instead of shooting himself in the leg, making it rain, or eliminating poor performing fighters.. err dogs.

In all seriousness, I'm tired of reading about athletes doing stupid stuff in clubs and in the party scene, etc. Just good to know hear about a laid back, low key guy.

but he bootlegs! :P

Totally, that's not normally my store, but looks like they come in fairly often, but I've been helping out there for 2 months, first I've seen them. He's definitely a low key kind of guy. Like him a lot.

hmm ive seen chris houston before... hes from austin n he comes home to get his hair done n visit his family. ill have some words for him if i ever see him again :lol::lol::lol:

lol, just cause he's not that great of a corner, he can still bench 225 like 27 times, he'd probably lay out about 99% of the people that post here, except Tandy, so I wouldn't mess with him too hard lol.

Totally, that's not normally my store, but looks like they come in fairly often, but I've been helping out there for 2 months, first I've seen them. He's definitely a low key kind of guy. Like him a lot.

lol, just cause he's not that great of a corner, he can still bench 225 like 27 times, he'd probably lay out about 99% of the people that post here, except Tandy, so I wouldn't mess with him too hard lol.

i know rt lol...but na im a big chris houston fan.. its pretty nice to see someone from my hometown play for my favorite nfl team.. ;)

Okay, he didn't.

for the saints falcons game last fall i was able to get on the field for pregame with my dad, brother and 4 yr old son. lofton and everyone were warming up and after a while he came over handed the ball to my son and played catch for a sec. i was really impressed at how level headed he seemed. i'll try to find a pic of that day but we didn't get lofton's picture cause he came out of nowhere and it was over in a sec. pretty cool though!