LSU vs. Jake Locker Game Thread

taylor228193

i will say this, washington is a much different team than last year.

I agree. Much like Syracuse. It looks like LSU is pulling away, but Washington has given them a better game than most expected. The Washington offense isn't moving the ball well now. I think alot of that has to do with Coach John Chavis and his Defensive Gameplan.

The worst coached game in recent LSU memory. Idiotic play calling by Gary Crowton. Hmm let's see.....OH! i know! We'll line up Charles Scott at FB! They will never see it coming! (sigh) But the absolute worst thing is the complete absence of Russell Shepard. 0 touches. Freaking pathetic. The only good things to come out of this for our offense was the play of our WR's and Jefferson. Otherwise i would give the offense a F+ grade.

The defense looked good though.

A great SEC struggled against a horrible and rebuilding Pac-10 team huh. I told you playing games against those teams in there houses are hard.

You mean playing against an overly emotional team with a new coach. No big surprise. It's not like we haven't see it before. LSU were out coached and out played but found a way to win.

The worst coached game in recent LSU memory. Idiotic play calling by Gary Crowton. Hmm let's see.....OH! i know! We'll line up Charles Scott at FB! They will never see it coming! (sigh) But the absolute worst thing is the complete absence of Russell Shepard. 0 touches. Freaking pathetic. The only good things to come out of this for our offense was the play of our WR's and Jefferson. Otherwise i would give the offense a F+ grade.

The defense looked good though.

did you watch the uga game? talk about bad coaching.. our play calling makes what you guys did seem genius.. washington was so hyped for this game and no matter who you are playing if you are playing a bcs conference team on the road it's always tough.. if washington hadn't had those two early fumbles and that pick 6 mistake by locker the game's outcome would have been different imo.

did you watch the uga game? talk about bad coaching.. our play calling makes what you guys did seem genius.. washington was so hyped for this game and no matter who you are playing if you are playing a bcs conference team on the road it's always tough.. if washington hadn't had those two early fumbles and that pick 6 mistake by locker the game's outcome would have been different imo.

i did watch the UGA game and i would agree that neither teams coaching staff did their job yesterday.

good God....sometimes you have to throw the ball downfield a few times to get the defense to stop stacking the LOS

I know, i was screaming for us to attack their seconday. With our WR's ill take our chnaces against anybody. But without a doubt the non-use of Shep was simply disgraceful. There's no excuse for that.

yeah tell me about it.. when your qb can't throw the ball worth crap because he is playing hurt teams won't respect your passing ability..

Ive actually figured some things out, we intenionaly did not use our full offense so that we wouldnt give our SEC opponets anything to gameplan for.

Same thing for Shep. Yep, that sounds like Les Miles. This is all according to TigerDroppings of course, but it makes sense.

Ive actually figured some things out, we intenionaly did not use our full offense so that we wouldnt give our SEC opponets anything to gameplan for.

Same thing for Shep. Yep, that sounds like Les Miles. This is all according to TigerDroppings of course, but it makes sense.

i will buy that for Shep, but not for puttin the damned ball up some. There are plenty of pass plays common to all teams that wouldnt have been giving anything away