Facebook

P.A.I.N

Yea you HOMO! You must have some kind of social life, and want to keep in touch with people...what a queer.

Social life? On the internet? I believe that would be the definition of anti-social. To be social, one would have to actually be in the physical presence of the other people. Either that or we need to change the definition of "social drinker". A "social" person is "Inclined to seek out or enjoy the company of others".

Social life? On the internet? I believe that would be the definition of anti-social. To be social, one would have to actually be in the physical presence of the other people. Either that or we need to change the definition of "social drinker". A "social" person is "Inclined to seek out or enjoy the company of others".

Some people arent and cannot be in the physical presence of one another because some people are in the military and cannot see people whenever they please.

My current girl is all about facebook, myspace and her IPhone.. I cant even watch a movie without her texting and crap ..

I mean if you on that level its annoying...Like updating ur status saying hey world i'm at the movies!

I just use it to talk to my parents when I cant call them and to put up pictures of my escapades so all my friends can see. I think people that are so bitter about myspace and facebook probably had a rough time in highschool.