marlon mccree brian williams cut by jags

millenium falcon

Rotoworld thinks he should come here

Jaguars released CB Brian Williams.

The move saves $4 million in cash. Williams won't be out of work long because he can still make plays on the ball and tackle. Atlanta, where former Jags defensive coordinator Mike Smith is head coach, would be a nice landing spot. Williams could compete for snaps with Brent Grimes right away.

McCree signed from Denver no conect to Smity, but c/b Brian Williams and O/t Tony Pashos wouldn't hurt our depth and have played with him

McCree's numbers are on the decline in comparison with Williams'. Regardless, I got to see McCree play A LOT here in San Diego. He always played solid. I just hope he hasn't lost a step.

i'd like brian williams, the only problem is out of houston, grimes, chevis, hill and owens, who would we cut? 2 of those guys are 3rd round picks brought in by our staff, we won't cut hill after just trading for him and i don't see us cutting one of our starting corners 1 week before the game....

JPW and place him on the practice squad.

i'd like brian williams, the only problem is out of houston, grimes, chevis, hill and owens, who would we cut? 2 of those guys are 3rd round picks brought in by our staff, we won't cut hill after just trading for him and i don't see us cutting one of our starting corners 1 week before the game....

We could prob cut Verron Haynes

didn't think of him. i'm all for bringing williams home then, at least for a year. plus he's a vet and would bring knowledge. then we could light a fire under houston and grimes because they both could be replaced if they didn't play well.

Not to mention he has played as a CB in a Mike Smith defense.

We are carrying 5 Safeties ..... Its no reason why we should carry 5 Safeties.... cut a Safety or Verron Haynes