the best RB in the nation.. Jonathon Dwyer

Andre5000

Dwyer will be the #1 RB taken in the NFL draft as a junior.. Similar path as Moreno last season. Dwyer will be a heck of a running back in the pros too. The guy is a horse with 4.4 speed, and he loves contact. Rare package of size, speed, physicality and durability.

He doesnt even look like he's running fast and he's blowing by people.. Dont know how fast he really is though, but he sure seems fast in pads... I wish he would stay one more year, but thats not gonna happen..

He doesnt even look like he's running fast and he's blowing by people.. Dont know how fast he really is though, but he sure seems fast in pads... I wish he would stay one more year, but thats not gonna happen..

He needs to go.. Ga Tech will be okay without him. Roddy Jones is a player and Tech is not going to have problems recruiting running backs. I love the guy to death, but he needs to go. Its good for the school to send players like Calvin Johnson and Jonathan Dwyer to the NFL to do great things. Recruits dig that stuff as well.

He needs to go.. Ga Tech will be okay without him. Roddy Jones is a player and Tech is not going to have problems recruiting running backs. I love the guy to death, but he needs to go. Its good for the school to send players like Calvin Johnson and Jonathan Dwyer to the NFL to do great things. Recruits dig that stuff as well.

im just so glad Tech finally got Paul johnson.. i wanted him when we hired Gailey.. He is a great coach and i hope her never leaves.

wrong its....Michael Smith- Ark.

For the 2010 draft...

FRANCHISE STARS

1. Evan Royster, Penn State (Jr.)

2. Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech (Jr.)

3. C.J. Spiller, RB Clemson

4. Jahvid Best, RB California (Jr.)

LIKELY STARTERS

5. DeMarco Murray, RB Oklahoma (Jr.)

6. Chris Brown, RB Oklahoma

7. LeGarrette Blount, RB Oregon

8. Charles Scott, RB LSU

9. John Clay, RB Wisconsin (3rd year Soph.)

10. Noel Devine, RB West Virginia (Jr.)

11. Kendall Hunter, RB Oklahoma State (Jr.)