Sam Bradford is hurt

freakyfalcon

I'm glad Oklahoma lost, but it really sucks when a player gets hurt. I don't wish that on any team or any player. Even as much as I dislike Oklahoma, Ohio State, Florida... I don't wish injury on them one single bit.

I'd rather beat them at their best or get bested by their best than have bragging rights over a crippled team.

Looks like the Big XII may come down to Texas, OK State, and maybe Nebraska this year... Missouri looks like it may still have some gas, but I'm not expecting much from them.

We could pick a hot dog vendor out of the stands and put him in at QB and be more potent than UGA.

actually joe cox >>>> landry.. joe cox can't throw worth a flip due to his injury and he is still better than your current qb.. you think 8-4 this year? so you are saying a hot dog vendor is better than landry?

actually joe cox >>>> landry.. joe cox can't throw worth a flip due to his injury and he is still better than your current qb.. you think 8-4 this year? so you are saying a hot dog vendor is better than landry?

Landry is way better than Cox. You are comparing a 5th year Senior to a redshirt freshman? Landry was inserted into Bradfords offense. The offense will now be Landrys. The changes have already been made.

Landry is way better than Cox. You are comparing a 5th year Senior to a redshirt freshman? Landry was inserted into Bradfords offense. The offense will now be Landrys. The changes have already been made.

:lol: :lol: and a hot dog vendor is better than both of them.. and you have no idea how good landry is. you are hoping.. right now neither qb is worth anything.