william middleton is the only cut i P/Oed about.

millenium falcon

Chill out. Nobody is going to sign him to their active roster.

i hope not. if so i will be angry. we have 5 players that are de-activated every week. he could have been one of them. tool box harris should have been cut instead. that was the only move i strongly disagreed with. i was surprised adkins beat out winborn but i would always rather keep our draft picks anyway so i was glad to see they liked him that much. all the rest of the cuts were ones i wanted.

i hope not. if so i will be angry. we have 5 players that are de-activated every week. he could have been one of them. tool box harris should have been cut instead. that was the only move i strongly disagreed with. i was surprised adkins beat out winborn but i would always rather keep our draft picks anyway so i was glad to see they liked him that much. all the rest of the cuts were ones i wanted.

Yea Harris really only has one purpose. If Middleton is signed to a roster i'll be surprised and pissed.

no, our top 3 CB's.

i'm glad adkins made it over an old vet, but i never saw anything to value his potential over experience. i hate seeing draft picks go to waste. i just hope we can develop middleton on the PS and he becomes a great player for us.

same i am a little mad that he got bagged