A big problem i see from the defense

FalconFan13

The lack of turnovers so far this offseason is very discouraging so far. Last year was the same way we just wasn't getting the impact plays and getting our offense enough touches. So far this pre season we are next to last in defensive turn overs with 2 int's and 1 FF. The cards are the worst with 1 int and 1 FF. Turnovers are a key stat into getting victory's in my opinion. Usually the person who wins the turn over battle will win the game. So this is something that really needs to pick up.

It's hard to force turnovers when there's really no one contesting the wide recievers for the ball or the other team can run screen plays all day long on you.

But yeah, it was a problem for us lasdt year. I think it's one of the reasons the office decided to go with younger more atheletic players. I'm sure the idea is that with their speed that they might be able to make more plays on the ball and deliver some bigger hits. Only time will tell.