Houston or Grimes

Lou Dog

We will see when the season starts but...

Grimes is almost always blanketing his man, he also jumps routes, and makes great plays on the ball despite not being able to catch a football.

Houston looks like he belongs in the CFL. How many 3rd and longs can one guy give up? Half of those he was no where near his man.

Anyhow, Grimes > Houston

CHances are we wont be benching both. Which one worries you the most in coverage? For me, I would have to say Houston. Dude is just plain out terrible.
The way Crisp has been playing I would have to go with him I mean its like he regressed tremendously this offseason, did he bump his head and forget how to play the CB Position? :huh: Because thats what it seems like, he just looks totally clueless out there

Chris Houston needs to just be cut. Not benched. Cut. He is the worst CB I have ever seen since Charles Dimry.

Did you watch last season?

I don't know how you analyse QB play but if you think Houston is that bad, your methods are terrible.

You shouldn't let single plays give you an impression of a player who far the most part played very well in coverage last year.

Grimes played significantly worse than Houston when he was starting last year, the agenda against Chris Houston on this board is ridiculous.

With Anderson its at least understandable, but to rag on a 2nd player who played that well is stupid. So he has struggled in pre season after picking up an injury ... it happens.

Grimes is a training camp or pre season warrior. In game time he struggles

I guess im going to say bench Grimes because I think the potential of Houston is much greater than Grimes. I wish Mora jr. was our D-coordinator. The reason D Hall became great was all due to Mora's coaching. Mora turned him into a pro bowler because he gave Hall a nastiness. Houston is softer than a wool sweater. Mora would give him a nastiness that would make him play better.

I wish Mora jr. was our D-coordinator. The reason D Hall became great was all due to Mora's coaching. Mora turned him into a pro bowler because he gave Hall a nastiness. Houston is softer than a wool sweater. Mora would give him a nastiness that would make him play better.

Your post has been stricken by the stupid.

The way Crisp has been playing I would have to go with him I mean its like he regressed tremendously this offseason, did he bump his head and forget how to play the CB Position? :huh: Because thats what it seems like, he just looks totally clueless out there

no he was just never that good at it. watch the games from last year, whenever a team needed to convert they always threw on Houston. He had one good game, and that was against the Chiefs.