There Could Be An Earth Shattering Cut Tomorrow

One or more of them could get it. Although there's a chance neither will. If I were coaching I'd cut at least two of them. Maybe four. Just think about the fallout if one of em meets the Grim Reaper tomorrow?

Bernt Grimes - had a decent camp. But got owned last year. TD could be thinking fool me once...

Thomas Brown - couldn't think of a nic for him but he better hope they keep five backs. The Dawgs will howl if they cut him

Chevis Regal - lost his job at RCB to Crisp Houston twice. With the addition of Hill and possibly more he could be gone

D.J. Future - Quitrino pick. Georgia Dawg. Many Dawgs would melt down if he is cut in favor of an Alabama QB

Crisp Houston - if any of these guys get cut it is most likely him. Sorry. Just flat out sorry. Quitrino pick. Stay away from Arkansas TD

Jamaal Busterson - Arkansas Quitrino Special. Never seen a DE sorrier than him. Ever. Will likely stay but could get cut or benched

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these guys could get it. Although there is a good chance neither will. But just think about the fall out if one of em meets the Grim Reaper tomorrow:

Bernt Grimes - had a decent camp. But got owned last year. TD could be thinking fool me once...

D.J. Future - Quitrino pick. Georgia Dawg. Many Dawgs would melt down if he is cut in favor of an Alabama QB

Crisp Houston - if any of these guys get cut it could be him. Sorry. Just flat out sorry. Quitrino pick. Stay away from Arkansas TD

Jamaal Busterson - another Quitrino Arkansas Special. Never seen a DE sorrier than him. Ever. Will likely stay but could get cut or benched

The only one that's possible is DJ Shockley. Period.

Well, I hope that all of those are possible cuts!!!!!!!! :lol:

One or more of them could get it. Although there's a chance neither will. If I were coaching I'd cut at least two of them. Maybe four. Just think about the fallout if one of em meets the Grim Reaper tomorrow?

Thomas Brown - couldn't think of a nic for him but he better hope they keep five backs. The Dawgs will howl if they cut him

Chevis Regal - lost his job at RCB to Crisp Houston twice. With the addition of Hill and possibly more he could be gone

Crisp Houston - if any of these guys get cut it is most likely him. Sorry. Just flat out sorry. Quitrino pick. Stay away from Arkansas TD

Jamaal Busterson - Arkansas Quitrino Special. Never seen a DE sorrier than him. Ever. Will likely stay but could get cut or benched

Edited to add Jackson and Brown. Forgot about them.

...Timmy Down and DJ Shockless.
Dam I even got you posting third grade nicknames. Caught Gritzblitzer slipping earlier today. It's fun ain't it? Tell the truth.

Not crazy about Timmy Brown but I like D.J. Shockless. I might have to rip that one from you.

And for all of you boys repeating the Mora drafted Shockless posts. What difference does it make at this point? Any response?

With the way KB played, it's possible that JA98 gets it simply because I don't see a way that we carry 5 DE's and 4 DT's. I don't see Thomas Johnson, Babs, PJ, or Trey Lewis getting cut...

I could see Johnson ..... the think Anderson has that almost no other D-end has is hte fact he actually can move inside and play tackle.