Potential Roster Cuts / Additions?

mattyicefalcon

His decisions don't mean squat if the CB's aren't playing well enough to stop them. A perfect scheme can be tanked be a single player that has regressed so much that they are playing them self off the roster.

so where does the buck stop mate? didn't the top management........take into consideration their skill sets limitations?

players are who they are with limited or stellar skill sets.....but, end of the day....I feel it's the coaching staff who sharpens & directs them to make plays in several available situations.

How many of you ....who have seen ALL preseason games.....believe

1) VG should be a part of Falcons roster CUT?

2) Need desperate veteran addition on DB/CB position?

Feel free to speak your mind & heart out.......

Go Falcons!

Lets wait until after the season and reevaluate your suggestion. I bet he would bench someone before he gets on the hot seat.

what do you think about accquiring SS Pollard??

If he comes cheap, why not.

I've been saying since OTAs that I didn't want Coleman starting at SS, nothing in preseason has changed that for me. As the roster stands right now, I think Coleman & Moore should be starting & Moore hasn't even really played yet. So, if we could do it, I think Pollard wouldn't be a bad move.

If he comes cheap, why not.

I've been saying since OTAs that I didn't want Coleman starting at SS, nothing in preseason has changed that for me. As the roster stands right now, I think Coleman & Moore should be starting & Moore hasn't even really played yet. So, if we could do it, I think Pollard wouldn't be a bad move.

I think he's only being paid 3mill for 3 years as of 06 .......TD has connections in Kansas if I'm not mistaken :)

How many of you ....who have seen ALL preseason games.....believe

1) VG should be a part of Falcons roster CUT?

2) Need desperate veteran addition on DB/CB position?

Feel free to speak your mind & heart out.......

Go Falcons!

If VG is Van Gorder, hail yeah!

Should have never hired him. Not ready for the NFL.

Almost as bad as Don Blackmon, Ed Zonatell and Marion Campbell (The Swap Fox). Awful.