Nickname for our Defense

Bring It

Cool, Gritzman !!

We have to get this thing fixed Bring It.....You know it's one thing if your corners are right there and the wide receiver makes a great play, but there have been times in this preseason when it looked like our corners were totally lost...

Very discouraging......

Still throwin the team under the bus?

This time using third grade nicknames? :rolleyes:

Falcon Faithful where the hail are you with your Webster's Dictionary definitions of a fanatic (fan)?

You following me around now?..... :rolleyes:

Seems like every time I post these last few days you're right there after me with some type of less-than-pithy comment.

Very unhealthy. Maybe you should step off of the board for a few days......... ;)

That's it. I challenge you to athletic competition to prove I know more about football than you. Set it up. Unless you are a coward.

I told the 80 year old widow next door that I landscaped my yard much nicer than she did hers....and to prove it I challenged her to a wrestling match.

Makes about the same sense.

I think the guy has had an imperceptible stroke.

I told the 80 year old widow next door that I landscaped my yard much nicer than she did hers....and to prove it I challenged her to a wrestling match.

Makes about the same sense.

I think the guy has had an imperceptible stroke.

So we shouldn't worry about Jerry running the team because he can take Smitty?