Please Explain What Yall are Looking for our Safties to do

Jaymadd

IMO our safties are doing what they were supposed to do, you can actually see this when you are at the game, so i encourage all who can to get tickets to the game. I think that our main problem is the CB, what can a Safety to on a hitch play to the WR, or a short slant, especially if they are not in the box. Please help me to see why are safety play has been soo bad.

Please

Hakim 24

benz

idirtybird33

anybody else

IMO our safties are doing what they were supposed to do, you can actually see this when you are at the game, so i encourage all who can to get tickets to the game. I think that our main problem is the CB, what can a Safety to on a hitch play to the WR, or a short slant, especially if they are not in the box. Please help me to see why are safety play has been soo bad.

Please

Hakim 24

anybody else

nothing. but i never see Decoud around the ball until about 4 seconds after the play is dead, and he isnt helping on the deep ball at all, which is supposed to be his strength. i just havnt seen anything to beat off about with Decoud. it really hurt us when Moore went down IMO.

Also, people seem to be used to our safeties making all the tackles on run plays. Well, NEWSFLASH if you have a good front 7 your safeties don't make many tackles. Our front 7 has done awesome against the run and as a result our safeties haven't had to make as many plays.

nothing. but i never see Decoud around the ball until about 4 seconds after the play is dead, and he isnt helping on the deep ball at all, which is supposed to be his strength. i just havnt seen anything to beat off about with Decoud. it really hurt us when Moore went down IMO.

Are you referring to Run or Pass plays that is in late too. How many deep balls have you see him get beat with over the top, I havent seen not one time. I have seen deep passes when the CB knew he didnt have any help over the top.

ANYTIME SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT DeCoud I will say I told you so

Fair enough... everytime someone mentions that Moore being out really hurts us I will say "he hasn't played a game in the NFL yet". I mean seriously some of you think Moore is going to be a BREAST and I hope he is but he hasn't done ish in the NFL but stay hurt.

I'm going to start putting names in my sig for the Decoud fan club like "theyhateme" did for Jenkins. News flash... Decoud is in his 2nd year, first as a starter...

Fair enough... everytime someone mentions that Moore being out really hurts us I will say "he hasn't played a game in the NFL yet". I mean seriously some of you think Moore is going to be a BREAST and I hope he is but he hasn't done ish in the NFL but stay hurt.

I'm going to start putting names in my sig for the Decoud fan club like "theyhateme" did for Jenkins. News flash... Decoud is in his 2nd year, first as a starter...

I dont think people realize that, it is amazing.

Are you referring to Run or Pass plays that is in late too. How many deep balls have you see him get beat with over the top, I havent seen not one time. I have seen deep passes when the CB knew he didnt have any help over the top.

im talking most plays. and the fact that i havnt seen him get beat over the top is my point, i havnt seen him help at all. im not saying we're doomed and 0-16 is staring us in the face, but i just havnt seen anything out of decoud.

do what you do, i'll do what i do.....

im talking most plays. and the fact that i havnt seen him get beat over the top is my point, i havnt seen him help at all. im not saying we're doomed and 0-16 is staring us in the face, but i just havnt seen anything out of decoud.

Again what are you looking for him to do?. He isnt making tackles because we are not giving up as many yards in the run game as we did last year, so the RB is probable already tackled by the Dline or LB before Decoud gets there, especially since he is not in the Box.

They could help with the coverage, but even if they played like Ed Reed and Adran Wilson it wouldn't have helped either Houston or Grimes...

Some of you say Grimes>Houston...I say Grimes=Houston

Exactly, we need to place Blame where blame needs to be placed, But

Grimes >>>>>> Houston

I sack of potatoes >>>>>>Houston (if yall remember my sig bet then yall when know what i am talking about) :D:lol:

Again what are you looking for him to do?. He isnt making tackles because we are not giving up as many yards in the run game as we did last year, so the RB is probable already tackled by the Dline or LB before Decoud gets there, especially since he is not in the Box.

i think you're missing the concern i have. it isnt the fact that hes not blowing up the stat sheet with tackles, its that he isnt helping out much in coverage.

I guess the one thing I saw that really disturbed me was one moment in the Chargers game. When Sproles made his 10 yard "virtually untouched" run into the end zone DeCoud had a chance to make a play at about the 3 or 2 yard line. He just made a kind of ole' matador pass at him.

That bothered the crap out of me because it was lack of effort more than anything else.

i think you're missing the concern i have. it isnt the fact that hes not blowing up the stat sheet with tackles, its that he isnt helping out much in coverage.

MOst of those 3rd down completions were not the safties faults, especially since we dont know what the safties assignments were on those completions.

Please

Hakim 24

benz

idirtybird33

anybody else

I'm not going to sit here and say Decoud is garbage but I will tell you he is not starter material. He will be a excellent back-up for Moore for years to come. Maybe he can excel on ST

I'm not going to sit here and say Decoud is garbage but I will tell you he is not starter material. He will be a excellent back-up for Moore for years to come. Maybe he can excel on ST

Yeah just like i thought, nobody knows what the assignments were for the Safties on those 3rd down completion, but it really wasnt anything the safties could do especially if the CB had man coverage with no saftey help over the top.

Exactly, we need to place Blame where blame needs to be placed, But

Grimes >>>>>> Houston

I sack of potatoes >>>>>>Houston (if yall remember my sig bet then yall when know what i am talking about) :D:lol:

LOL!!!!!!ROFL!!! Dude! Being better than Houston doesn't say much right now. Even I am over the Anderson thing...LOL. C'mon, we'll see what happens

Note: Had the same exact hatred for Webster...never did understand that signing...

LOL!!!!!!ROFL!!! Dude! Being better than Houston doesn't say much right now. Even I am over the Anderson thing...LOL. C'mon, we'll see what happens

Note: Had the same exact hatred for Webster...never did understand that signing...

Sorry man but two games in a row of the same thing is a problem to me, and we really need to get to the season so i can see something different until then I feel like he is Hot Stankin Garbage. :D:lol: