What's the probability that we start 0-3 vs. 3-0

stripedss

Discuss. The first three games, any record combination welcome.

IMO there is a pretty good shance that we could start out 0-3. Miami is a mirrored team for us. We are looking at ourselves with them. Toss up. Carolina, this game could go either way, you know this series. New England at their place. They are pretty stout at home, however it is winnable, but I highly doubt we go up thier and steal one. So as I see it we could go 0-3, 2-1, 1-2, but I don't see 3-0. Pleas fell free to add. You can even call me names for my opinion.

Considering that we are playing the first two games at home, 0-3 is highly unlikely. But I am basing that opinion on hope, not on confidence. I am really worried about the defense. When you say Miami is a mirrored team of us, do you mean we both have better offenses than defenses?

Week one is a win for us in a close one.

Week two, I think we'll win pretty comfortably as Carolina can't stop the run and can't match up with all of our recieving threats.

Week three, is a loss. We do not have enough defense to beat New England at home early in the season. Later on in the season is a different story as I stronlgy believe that our defense will improve as these young guys gain experience.

By the way, going by W/L record froma last season, the second half is much easier for us than the first half. Theoretically, if we manage a .500 record or better in the first half of the season, the streak will end and we'll be playoff bound again.

Discuss. The first three games, any record combination welcome.

IMO there is a pretty good shance that we could start out 0-3. Miami is a mirrored team for us. We are looking at ourselves with them. Toss up. Carolina, this game could go either way, you know this series. New England at their place. They are pretty stout at home, however it is winnable, but I highly doubt we go up thier and steal one. So as I see it we could go 0-3, 2-1, 1-2, but I don't see 3-0. Pleas fell free to add. You can even call me names for my opinion.

You pretty much covered all the options there, but I'm leaning toward 2-1 and hoping one of those is against Carolina. We have to win within the division.

Week 1 Miami. Falcons by 3

Week 2 STEVE SMITH DAY. Carolina by 10

Week 3 New England by 7

Thats 1-2 for The Atlanta Falcons!!!!!

That secondary will not make it through the season and there is no one to put in to help. LONG season for Atlanta

45-28 WiN vs CAR in Dome Last year. Car barely made changes this offseason. c'mon now