6'3 205lbs CB Sean Smith

atljbo

I cant lie i really wanted this guy and now dude is looking good out there

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Don't you mean 6-3, 205 pound SAFETY?

I don't care what he is playing in college, 6-3 guys don't have the hips to play CB in the NFL. There's a reason short guys continue to start at CB in the NFL despite the fact receivers are getting taller. Hips.

I disagree, I think taller CB are the future. It's getting too easy for the bigger WR's to take advantage of smaller players. I would kill for a CB with his size.

I disagree, I think taller CB are the future. It's getting too easy for the bigger WR's to take advantage of smaller players. I would kill for a CB with his size.

Wouldn't call them the future, but as fast as cornerbacks go, I'm with the old (don't know if they still use it) Packers philosophy "if you're not at least 5-11, we won't draft you" ... I want them to be big and (even more important) physical.

I cant lie i really wanted this guy and now dude is looking good out there

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I know I wanted him to. I knew he would do good in the NFL. People kept saying he will be a bust like Jimmy Williams. I wanted us to gethim in the 2nd round, but he was already off the board by the time we picked. This guy is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean 6-3, 205 pound SAFETY?

I don't care what he is playing in college, 6-3 guys don't have the hips to play CB in the NFL. There's a reason short guys continue to start at CB in the NFL despite the fact receivers are getting taller. Hips.

there are such things as physical freaks. there aren't many but they do exist, examples: best CB in the NFL Nnamdi in Oakland is 6'2, 210, and was a safety in college. The cromartie fam are both 6'2. Jimmy shouldn't have ever been moved to safety.