Hey Sac Thought You'd Like This

Magstuff

I'm surprised that nobody picked up on that sooner. I thought about how the three went to UT around the same time frame the same day that Stallworth ran that guy over. For what it's worth, none of the three are actually from Knoxville, or the State of Tennessee for that matter. Little is from Asheville, NC, Goodrich is from Chicago, IL and Stallworth is from Sacramento, CA. One would hope that they had some sort of Driver's Training before college, seeing as how that course generally isn't offered in College ;)

They were all millionaires at the time of their accidents, so one of the thing that baffles me about it is that they could have easily gotten limos for their night's out. If Braylon Edwards was willing to spend thousands at the bar that night, he probably would have been willing to spot Stallworth enough for a ride home.

It's Dwayne Goodrich -- Leonard Little -- Donte' Stallworth

Yeah Leonard Little tore it up when he was there.

It embarasses me that he was a Team Captain in 97. Peyton Manning was the other. Talk about a huge contrast of character in the Captains that year. Five or six years after he killed that lady in St. Louis on his birthday, he got ANOTHER DUI. I can't believe I ever felt sorry for him after the fake remorse he showed after killing that lady. It was obviously fake remorse or he wouldn't have continued drinking and driving.

Goodrich might have been a Team Captain in 99. I don't remember.

I think Stallworth got a raw deal. Yeah he was 'legally' drunk but the guy he hit was HAMMERED and ran out in front of his car. Everyone keeps treating Stallworth like the antichrist but we've all driven as 'drunk' as he was that night.

i don't see how that is a raw deal.. he was still legally drunk.. that doesn't mean he was okay to drive. he was drunk and killed someone.

Legally drunk is the most ******** thing ever. He passed the field sobriety test. Good enough for me.

I don't think he got a raw deal at all, but I agree that his sentance was fair and he wasn't given any special treatment. He contributed to the accident, he didn't cause it by himself.