Slowly hopping on the bandwagon

804_Falconfan

Since last year I have been skeptical about how good Bierman was. After watching this preseason I see what everybody likes about him so much. While I'm not ready to call him the second coming of Patrick Kerney. I dont know how much he's worked out at LE but I think he should get a chance to start this season. While Anderson is still the message board whipping boy. Davis has not played that much better than him this preseason IMO. Maybe I'm losing my mind but it couldn't hurt seeing how he does.

P.S. Trade Houston to Washington and bring D. Hall back. He may have talked a lot but at least he could cover. LOL. Just kiddin.............or am I?? :huh::lol:

I like Biermann better on just passing downs.

And I hope you're kidding about D. Hall. He's got too much resentment against us, I think, for the way we burned him last year. Wait, but am I talking about on the field, or in the FO?

I think he will do fine if he is at RDE and not LDE on running downs.

"While I'm not ready to call him the second coming of Patrick Kerney. I dont know how much he's worked out at LE but I think he should get a chance to start this season."

TOOL !

Bierman is PK Incarnate!

j/k

Not at LDE, maybe on passing downs, but Sidbury has gotten most the the work on passing downs at LDE so he might be the first choice but i can see Beirmann playing RDE even on running downs at RDE.

Not at LDE, maybe on passing downs, but Sidbury has gotten most the the work on passing downs at LDE so he might be the first choice but i can see Beirmann playing RDE even on running downs at RDE.

Yeah I thought about that after I wrote this. I really was just trying to say that I finally see what everybody else sees in Biermann.

I like Biermann better on just passing downs.

And I hope you're kidding about D. Hall. He's got too much resentment against us, I think, for the way we burned him last year. Wait, but am I talking about on the field, or in the FO?

Why not run downs?

He's the teams leading tackler this preseason 18 solos, 3 assist 1 sack