Girl flashes the jumbotron

TrueFan9012

2nd Quarter....i just came back from getting a beer and it was like...Did that really happen?...just like watching the Janet Jackson thing....only worse.

Well if it did happen I'm sure the Falcons didn't like it too much and the young lady was most likely asked to leave.

Now, personally, I have no problem with that kind of behavior but the Dome really isn't the place for it....

I was at the game but I didn't see it on the big screen... but I'm thinking that if it really happened, then the crowd would have noticed it and there would have been a lot of buzz about it. But no one in the mezzanine section where I sit said anything about it the entire game.

Everyone started cheering and laughing so I know alot of people saw it.

that was hillarious - his mom was yanking his shirt down, lol

yep, it was a kid.

Pretty funny how the mind fills in missing information and then we believe it to be true (i.e., "she wasn't very hot, they weren't that big"). Off topic, but there have been studies on flash-bulb memories where people feel like they know exactly what they were doing when JFK was shot, but it turns out to be totally innacurate.

It wasnt much to look at. She wasnt very hot but they were showing her on the big screen and she lifts up her shirt.

They of course changed it as quickly as possible. They werent very big. I think she may have had a little much too drink. Anyone else see this?

:lol:

I hope you realize now that you were looking at a little kid, a little boy as a matter of fact. I think that you may have had a little too much to drink if you didnt notice the difference between an 11 year boy and a woman's chest or you need to date upgrade your choice of women :P :D