Alabama investigating new eligibility issue involving linebacker Harris.

SacFalcFan

Alabama is starting to get a little more brave in their actions. How can they say this guy is not related to Alabama? Is it because he didn't graduate from there. Why would any grown man who doesn't know these guys do all of this stuff for them. He has had two seperate incidents involving Alabama players. That should prove that he does have ties to them somehow or he is doing it for an Alabama person.

Also, Jones and Ingram didn't face any penalty as long as they paid restitution and the value wasn't over $100. How is a fishing trip not valued at over $100. When me and my wife wanted to go it was going to cost us a couple hundred a piece. You add in gas, food, lodging, etc it would have cost each player $500, at least.

I hate Alabama and really don't understand how any of this could go unpunished, especially while they are currently on probation for selling text books. The NCAA must think that Saban is a god just like Alabama fans.

Alabama is starting to get a little more brave in their actions. How can they say this guy is not related to Alabama? Is it because he didn't graduate from there. Why would any grown man who doesn't know these guys do all of this stuff for them. He has had two seperate incidents involving Alabama players. That should prove that he does have ties to them somehow or he is doing it for an Alabama person.

Also, Jones and Ingram didn't face any penalty as long as they paid restitution and the value wasn't over $100. How is a fishing trip not valued at over $100. When me and my wife wanted to go it was going to cost us a couple hundred a piece. You add in gas, food, lodging, etc it would have cost each player $500, at least.

I hate Alabama and really don't understand how any of this could go unpunished, especially while they are currently on probation for selling text books. The NCAA must think that Saban is a god just like Alabama fans.

Way to speak up without knowing the facts. The guy is actually an Auburn fan -- his kid even goes to Auburn. Now here is the real question -- why is a 55 year old guy from Athens, Alabama who is an Auburn fan and who is business partners with one of Auburn's elite boosters giving things to Alabama players and then announcing it in the newspaper?

My thinking is your hate for Alabama will grow as you watch Alabama march to another solid season and Auburn wallow in mediocrity. Auburn is no longer competing with Alabama in the State -- Auburn is doing everything they can to keep from getting passed by a very solid team in Troy. I know that must hurt.

Way to speak up without knowing the facts. The guy is actually an Auburn fan -- his kid even goes to Auburn. Now here is the real question -- why is a 55 year old guy from Athens, Alabama who is an Auburn fan and who is business partners with one of Auburn's elite boosters giving things to Alabama players and then announcing it in the newspaper?

My thinking is your hate for Alabama will grow as you watch Alabama march to another solid season and Auburn wallow in mediocrity. Auburn is no longer competing with Alabama in the State -- Auburn is doing everything they can to keep from getting passed by a very solid team in Troy. I know that must hurt.

Facts! Since when do Auburn fans care about those?