Keith Brooking

ironpumper

I hate to admit it but right now the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They clearly are not moving as a unit. Maybe some of that is due to the players competing as an individual to secure a roster spot instead of competing as a team. My biggest concern is not at the LB because I think Lofton can pull the front 7 together but Coleman needs to show up in a big way because there have been way too many instances to where guys were out of position or it was a case of uh oh, I thought you had him.

It won't.

The losses of Foxworth...and surprisingly Milloy will have more of an effect than the loss of Brooking. Peterson is an upgrade...not sure why folks have been so critical.

I will say Brooking will probably be alright in Dallas...back with Wade Phillips and he's got more playmakers on D with him.

The No Gay Zone!

I was thinking the same thing and think YOU should leave...

Blah, blah, blah. Several of you keep saying MP is an upgrade... he seems to be = to KB so far, serviceable but lost a step. Just like some of you are saying "I don't know why you are so critical of MP" I said the same thing about KB. Fact of the matter is that he not shown to be an upgrade so far. Yes, I know it's preseason BUT the ones of you who can't admit that he hasn't been this BREAST you all thought he would be are in denial. If the guy is an upgrade it ain't much of one!

I was thinking the same thing and think YOU should leave...

Blah, blah, blah. Several of you keep saying MP is an upgrade... he seems to be = to KB so far, serviceable but lost a step. Just like some of you are saying "I don't know why you are so critical of MP" I said the same thing about KB. Fact of the matter is that he not shown to be an upgrade so far. Yes, I know it's preseason BUT the ones of you who can't admit that he hasn't been this BREAST you all thought he would be are in denial. If the guy is an upgrade it ain't much of one!

To me in pursuit and bringing a guy down on contact...he seems much better than Brooking to me. I've always been a Brooking critic and can admit that at times I might have been too hard on him, but he rarely brought a guy down by himself and was not great at chasing a guy down. He also overpursued a fair amount to me.