Falcons vs Ravens

Shredman

well the first drive i was a bit worried, but after that they tightened up, we had a good pass rush vs a decent o line, the run D Continues to Look more than Solid , Peterson looked very good tonight, heyyyyy we stopped 3 screen passes lol ,the pass d will be shaky to start the season, but the Run D should fair Pretty well in weeks 1 and 2 , we will see.... i feel ok about things i guess.... even tho we lost tonight, the D looked alot better, ....

next stop reg season guys,,,,,

it starts for real in 6 Days , i wish all of you and your teams luck unless your playing us....

yea baby Regular season Football

what happens when Atlanta loses to Miami then Carolina. What will this board be doing going into New England!!!

All the media Pundits will have jumped ship and this BOARD will be screaming for Smitty's head.

:lol: :P

YOU'RE ONE OF THE NEW SAINT CRY BABIES, MORE LIKELY JUST A TROLL.

BUT AT ANY RATE, YOU'RE CRYING LIKE H ... E... L .... L. WE DON'T GIVE A

HOOT WHO WE GOT TO PLAY ..... and we don't give'a ...... where we play'em at.

Clamp down on that buster. :angry:

you may just be an annoying troll but he is sort of right. At best 2-1 into the bye.

I'm not a troll. I'm just posting the negative

do I think you will beat Miami. Yes. Do I think you will beat Carolina. No.

I'm not going to sit here and say the saints are going 4-0 but I like our chances of 3-1.

Realistically I see Miami playing into ur stronger suit which is run stopping. If Miami runs all over you. The falcons r in trouble because u can't win with that secondary. I know the feeling of having a bad secondary

I'm not going to sit here and say the saints are going 4-0 but I like our chances of 3-1.

Realistically I see Miami playing into ur stronger suit which is run stopping. If Miami runs all over you. The falcons r in trouble because u can't win with that secondary. I know the feeling of having a bad secondary

I think we'll beat Carolina.

I think we'll lose to NE.

In fact, i really don't see how we'd lose to Carolina. Besides Williams and Smith they're kindof awful.

Shhhhhhh, you're supposed to play into it. You're no fun

YOU'RE ONE OF THE NEW SAINT CRY BABIES, MORE LIKELY JUST A TROLL.

BUT AT ANY RATE, YOU'RE CRYING LIKE H ... E... L .... L. WE DON'T GIVE A

HOOT WHO WE GOT TO PLAY ..... and we don't give'a ...... where we play'em at.

Clamp down on that buster. :angry:

LMAO....I like this quote.....

How many years have we been hearing that the Taints will crush all NFC South opponents, make the playoffs, and contend for the Superbowl? If that happened , I missed it....

In fact, i really don't see how we'd lose to Carolina. Besides Williams and Smith they're kindof awful.

That's like someone saying "Besides Turner and White, the Falcons are kind of awful". Not only does it show a lack of knowledge in regards to the other team but makes one look like a homer.

I think we'll beat Carolina.

I think we'll lose to NE.

I couldn't disagree with this statement any more. They arguably have the best OL in the South, with top guys at 4 out of the 5 positions. Have you forgotten about Jonathan Stewart? Mushin isn't anyone to write off.

I couldn't disagree with this statement any more. They arguably have the best OL in the South, with top guys at 4 out of the 5 positions. Have you forgotten about Jonathan Stewart? Mushin isn't anyone to write off.

a. Michael Turner is pretty much going to eat up their d-line alive.

b. I seriously think that even with Leftwich starting, Delhomme is the 4th best starting QB in the South.

c. linebackers aren't great, imo

But you're right. I completely forgot about Jonathan Stewart. Guy is freaking awesome.

That's like someone saying "Besides Turner, Ryan and White, the Falcons are kind of awful". Not only does it show a lack of knowledge in regards to the other team but makes one look like a homer.

Fixed. B)

<_< Moose burned them for over 140 yards in the first game last season. Delhomme also looked great during both Falcon/Panther games last year. (Falcon fans: But but he sucked really bad in the playoffs. Yeah, he also sucked horribly against the Raiders by throwing 4 interceptions and having a qb rating of like 17, yet still lit up the Falcons defense a couple games later).

I'd love to live in a fantasy world where my team had the best players at every position and my teams rivals were horrible and only had 1 or 2 players on their roster that were somewhat good. I'd love to, but something inside me just won't allow me to be that foolish. :P

a. Michael Turner is pretty much going to eat up their d-line alive.

b. I seriously think that even with Leftwich starting, Delhomme is the 4th best starting QB in the South.

c. linebackers aren't great, imo

But you're right. I completely forgot about Jonathan Stewart. Guy is freaking awesome.

Fixed. B)

A. I can agree with that, but at the same time you could turn around and say Williams and Stewart will do the same. So it's kind of offset.

B. That's just insane, Leftwich is probably one of the worst starting QB's in the game. Just looking at preseason you can tell that, Delhomme completed 64% of his passes, and had a 88.2 PR, with 0 INT's. Leftwich completed just 48.8% of his passes, had a 72.2 PR, and also threw 0 INT. Leftwich had Delhomme in TD's, 1-0. As for completion percentage, Delhomme was "elite" and Leftwich was "turrible."

C. They have some of the best LBers in the South. Beason is a stud, a top MLB in the NFL, Davis is a very good OLB, juries out on Diggs.